Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ten_toes
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    salaams so what you peeps using at the moment?

tbh its a bit annoying that i always have to use lotion after doing wudhu, anyone else like me?
    face feels really like weird and dry if i dont use lotion after doing wudhu
    Why don't you get those big jars with the pumps...cetraben or something. More convenient.

I'm using e45. Also using avaunt day and night creams (dunno if I got name right). Sometimes I use face oil on top... strawberry booster but now I'm gonna start prickly pear inshaAllah. Although the weather is warming and I might not need such heavy moisturiser
    Yea I got that CeraVe moisturizer after hearing the hype, it's really not all that

The one I rate is the lidl brands cien day and night cream, got similar ingredients to that CeraVe stuff

I think that nivea blue tub, it's nice and thick actually

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin
      salaams so what you peeps using at the moment?

tbh its a bit annoying that i always have to use lotion after doing wudhu, anyone else like me?
      face feels really like weird and dry if i dont use lotion after doing wudhu
      Lotion isn't rich enough when compared to face creme
      lotion is quite a thin consistency so you will need a more fatty moisturiser like ten toes mentioned, cetraben or cerave which are specifically made for dry skin

currently I'm using a brand called elf, I've used their purple pot before and now I'm using the hydrating cream

It's not too heavy and is good for my combination skin but it finishes quick so my plan is to go back to simple products because they're affordable and do the job.

Sometimes after wudhu my face gets dry but usually I don't have to moisturise after doing wudhu
      I got CeraVe overrated stuff imo especially at that price point too

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

My mum uses Nivea, I used to but it's heavily perfumed
        I like it though

CeraVe has good ingredients
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Worst hand cream I have used:

Vaseline anti bac
          I wouldn't recommend it, dried out my skin so much that it left patches of scab like texture on some part of my skin and itchy.
          ​I'll probably give it to someone who won't mind using it

I've tried so many hand creams but can't recommended any that I think are mositurising except for the Avon glove cream which is unavailable

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

My mum uses Nivea, I used to but it's heavily perfumed
            I like it though

CeraVe has good ingredients
            I like the blue nivea tub, it's on the thicker side but can be used everywhere

Underrated imo and very good value for money too

Comment

Worst hand cream I have used:

Vaseline anti bac
              I wouldn't recommend it, dried out my skin so much that it left patches of scab like texture on some part of my skin and itchy.

I've tried so many hand creams but can't recommended any that I think are mositurising except for the Avon glove cream which is unavailable
              You tried the hand creams from Aldi and lidl?

Not sure if someone mentioned it here or somewhere else but they're meant to be good

Comment

Worst hand cream I have used:

Vaseline anti bac

Forgot to say I'm not a big fan of Vaseline moisturizers as they're mostly thin and runny

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

You tried the hand creams from Aldi and lidl?

Not sure if someone mentioned it here or somewhere else but they're meant to be good
                  No, haven't tried their version but ages ago an ex colleagues recommended the Aldi one

Comment

• Sweat

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                      Sweat
                      how much did you buy that for? hahaha

Comment

• Rosehip oil

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X