which hair oil do you use? olive, coconut, argan, almond etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

Probably hair growth (length) and less dry. Mostly from castor oil.
    Washing it out can cause more hair to fall out so i'm not too sure about this might have to ditch castor oil.
    Ikr

what is up with it causing more hair fall

I don't use it anymore, did more damage

I need to find another way of using it up, completely useless for me

Such a shame, was looking forward to something working
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Ikr

theres so many oils out there some i havent even heard of lol

dont lose hope trust Allah swt and keep trying, its trial and error but once you got it, youve got it in sha Allah

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Ikr

Yh its speeds up the hair falling out especially if its a thick oil. You have to find a method that works but that is trial and error. Now im trying to just put oil on scalp but not the rest of my hair so washing it out repeatedly doesn't cause hair to fall out. Thats the dilemma, use oil and repeat shampoo= more hair falling out in the end, or dont really use oil and keep the shampoo gentle to reduce hair loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

Yh its speeds up the hair falling out especially if its a thick oil. You have to find a method that works but that is trial and error. Now im trying to just put oil on scalp but not the rest of my hair so washing it out repeatedly doesn't cause hair to fall out. Thats the dilemma, use oil and repeat shampoo= more hair falling out in the end, or dont really use oil and keep the shampoo gentle to reduce hair loss.
          Well I just use it for my beard mainly, someone else with hair on their head might be able to help lol

Comment

• anyone tried papaya oil?

Comment

• I use Coconut oil

Comment

• Originally posted by Eden View Post
                I use Coconut oil
                where do you get it from?

Comment

• Got some.more jamaican black castor oil, this is the extra dark one Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 👍
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201118_144942_compress3.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	12742467

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    Got some.more jamaican black castor oil, this is the extra dark one Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 👍
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201118_144942_compress3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	302.0 KB ID:	12742467
                    Extra dark? What is the difference between normal and extra dark, apart from one of the colours being dark?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Extra dark? What is the difference between normal and extra dark, apart from one of the colours being dark?
                      in a nutshellm higher ash content so more benefits

'Our Extra Dark JBCO formula has a thicker, richer consistency than the Original JBCO and the highest ash content, ideal for regrowing damaged, dry or fading hair. Sunny Isle's organic castor seeds are roasted and ground by a manual grinder and then the crushed beans are boiled to extract the 100% pure, dark brown, organic oil. With a variety of uses for Jamaican Black Castor Oil, it's a must-have skin and body oil.'
                      https://shop.naturallycurly.com/sunn...tra-dark-8-oz/

Comment

• Jamaican Black Castor oil vs. regular castor oil review

https://www.thehairfuel.com/jamaican...or-oil-review/

Comment

• Why not use them all? I just mix all the oils and use that mixture. They all have different benefits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artus View Post
                            Why not use them all? I just mix all the oils and use that mixture. They all have different benefits.
                            which oils do you use?

yes i also do this too Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

which oils do you use?

yes i also do this too Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek
                              I don't remember to be honest, I just added whatever oil I could find.

Comment

• Emu Oil - Carrier Oils 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI8_...el=DanCBearded

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X