which hair oil do you use? olive, coconut, argan, almond etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

A lot of peeps use argan oil, I have some too but I don't think it's all that tbh

You got a pic of the tea tree/charcoal thing?
    I would but I don’t want people to judge me for how much I spend in my hair products 😬

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I would but I don’t want people to judge me for how much I spend in my hair products 😬
      Why you worried about what peeps think? Lol 🤦

Go on post it

Comment

Why you worried about what peeps think? Lol 🤦

Go on post it
        I'm not a crazy spender or anything but taking care of my physical appearance is something I will not cheap out on.

The brand Briogeo works best for me. You can look up their prices if you want

Comment

I'm not a crazy spender or anything but taking care of my physical appearance is something I will not cheap out on.

The brand Briogeo works best for me. You can look up their prices if you want
          post a pic of the exact product or post a link in sha Allah

dw we wont judge lol

Comment

What type of products?
            Women's Skincare and Haircare. However, I'm on it if you want to know Fragrances.

Comment

post a pic of the exact product or post a link in sha Allah

dw we wont judge lol
              its this thing. Its nice and soothing. Asides from shampoo and conditioner this is all I use. I don't feel like actual oils do much for my hair.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 4.02.36 PM.png
Views:	34
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	12738538

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnah View Post

Women's Skincare and Haircare. However, I'm on it if you want to know Fragrances.
                yes talking about fragrances my wife knows someone who sells those 'inspired by' fragrances,

so my mrs got me jean paul gaultier le male (110 in pic) and i got creed aventus (472 in pic)

you seen these before? they smell exactly like the original and last longer too

Attached Files

Comment

its this thing. Its nice and soothing. Asides from shampoo and conditioner this is all I use. I don't feel like actual oils do much for my hair.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 4.02.36 PM.png
Views:	34
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	12738538

how much does it cost? some of you women are high maintenance lol

Comment

yes talking about fragrances my wife knows someone who sells those 'inspired by' fragrances,

so my mrs got me jean paul gaultier le male (110 in pic) and i got creed aventus (472 in pic)

you seen these before? they smell exactly like the original and last longer too
                    IDK those particular Ones but I know JPG Le Male. However, Ultramale is it's newer and better Fragrance by JPG. And Creed Aventus is still the best Niche Men's Fragrance. Check out Prada L'Homme, it's the best Work Fragrance if you wear a Suit to work, it's perfect.

Comment

IDK those particular Ones but I know JPG Le Male. However, Ultramale is it's newer and better Fragrance by JPG. And Creed Aventus is still the best Niche Men's Fragrance. Check out Prada L'Homme, it's the best Work Fragrance if you wear a Suit to work, it's perfect.
                      ill tell you what i lurve, its old skool one but sick Raphl lauren safari, proper manly aftershave in my opinion

Comment

is that prada strong? any good?

Comment

how much does it cost? some of you women are high maintenance lol
                          Uh you literally said you wouldn’t judge

Comment

Uh you literally said you wouldn’t judge
                            yea im just kidding dw

go on then spill the beans kiddo

Comment

yea im just kidding dw

go on then spill the beans kiddo
                              I don’t know exactly actually. But it’s not cheap.

Comment

I don’t know exactly actually. But it’s not cheap.
                                kewl

wonder if anyone uses almond oil, i like that a lot

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X