• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Foxxy
    replied
    Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

That's the irony he is bald lol
    Yah maybe the beard.
    what do you use? come on share the secret!

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

If you knew what women would do for eyebrows you'd be shocked! Lol, I'm serious maybe eyelashes too but more of a craze for eyebrows....
    i know someone who got this tattooe thing thats trending now on her eyebrows, i think its semi permanent or something,
    she was like i know its wrong but i wanted to get it done

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied

lol, was he not bald? Aah... maybe he used it on his beard
    That's the irony he is bald lol
    Yah maybe the beard.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Foxxy
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

yea women use black jamaican castor oil on their eyebrows and eyelashes to make them longer and thicker

i can understand them putting them on the their eyelashes but not their eyebrows
    If you knew what women would do for eyebrows you'd be shocked! Lol, I'm serious maybe eyelashes too but more of a craze for eyebrows....

Leave a comment:

• Miss Foxxy
    replied
    Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Now I know where Hashim Amla got his name from.
    lol, was he not bald? Aah... maybe he used it on his beard
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied

Those asian ones have put me of it completely! I remember washing my hair a good couple of times to get the strong smell off... it also just looked plain tacky!
    Castor oil I know is good for hair growth, I've heard of people applying it to their eyebrows with cotton buds!
    Thanks - I'll have a look but might try something subtle like almond oil first before I get put off altogether!
    yea women use black jamaican castor oil on their eyebrows and eyelashes to make them longer and thicker

i can understand them putting them on the their eyelashes but not their eyebrows

Leave a comment:

• Miss Foxxy
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

yea some of those asian ones have bad smells to them tbh

try out coconut oil, olive oil, argan oil and almond oil

if you want growth and thicker her then its all about jamaican black castor oil,
    its proper thick and its got a smell to it but it works wonders Alhamdulillah, check out youtube youll see what i mean
    Those asian ones have put me of it completely! I remember washing my hair a good couple of times to get the strong smell off... it also just looked plain tacky!
    Castor oil I know is good for hair growth, I've heard of people applying it to their eyebrows with cotton buds!
    Thanks - I'll have a look but might try something subtle like almond oil first before I get put off altogether!

Leave a comment:

• muzzybee
    replied
    I dont use any.... just shampoo and conditioner...
    I could not handle the smell of it growing up, mum would make us put amla oil! I am thinking of trying something other than Amla... I do like coconut oil.
    Now I know where Hashim Amla got his name from.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    I could not handle the smell of it growing up, mum would make us put amla oil! I am thinking of trying something other than Amla... I do like coconut oil.
    yea some of those asian ones have bad smells to them tbh

try out coconut oil, olive oil, argan oil and almond oil

if you want growth and thicker her then its all about jamaican black castor oil,
    its proper thick and its got a smell to it but it works wonders Alhamdulillah, check out youtube youll see what i mean

Leave a comment:

• Miss Foxxy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by Raniyah View Post
    I use Sweet Almond hair oil. It's good and helps hair growth. I've been using it over 3 years
    What's the difference between normal almond oil and sweet almond oil do you know?

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied
    Originally posted by Raniyah View Post
    I use Sweet Almond hair oil. It's good and helps hair growth. I've been using it over 3 years
    hello! Are you an arab christian? because your name is an arabic girl's name and your profile says christian.

Leave a comment:

• Raniyah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Black Seed Oil - Carrier Oils 101

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1E...hJBxhxKckNmxQg

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Avocado Seed Oil - Carrier Oils 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWT-...el=DanCBearded

this is one i want to try in sha Allah

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X