which hair oil do you use? olive, coconut, argan, almond etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muslimahc View Post

Thanks for the tag. I use the olive oil brand.
    no worries sis, where do you get it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

no worries sis, where do you get it from?
      Oh any store really. I get mine from Target. However, most major department stores should have it.
      Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." [Qur'an 2:152]
      Behold in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction."
      [Al Quran 13:28]
      ]

Comment

Yea I thought you'd probably not heard of it so I posted that YouTube link so you get a bit if info on it

any other oils you can recommend or that you've used?
        It doesn't say where emu oil comes from. I'd be concerned if it came from emus :S

I can't really recommend other oils because I've already mentioned all the ones I use and I have allergic/intolerance reactions to most other oils which makes it difficult to give anything else a go.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Oh any store really. I get mine from Target. However, most major department stores should have it.
          target? ohhh so youre from america

our equilavent would be something like asda and tesco, you might have heard of asda before because it was a part of walmart
          Last edited by Simply_Logical; 03-11-20, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

It doesn't say where emu oil comes from. I'd be concerned if it came from emus :S

I can't really recommend other oils because I've already mentioned all the ones I use and I have allergic/intolerance reactions to most other oils which makes it difficult to give anything else a go.
            omg neelu i thought id google it and its actually from emus lool!

https://thepailife.paiskincare.com/b...mes-from-emus/

Comment

omg neelu i thought id google it and its actually from emus lool!

https://thepailife.paiskincare.com/b...mes-from-emus/
              Awww the poor birdies :(

I'd definitely steer clear of that. I'm sure there would be issues with the haram slaughter of it as well even though we don't consume it.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

target? ohhh so youre from america

our equilavent would be something like asda and tesco, you might have heard of asda before because it was a part of walmart
                Oh yeah. I’m in the US. I forget that this site has more UK Muslims.
                Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." [Qur'an 2:152]
                ]

Comment

Simply_Logical

This is the brand I use.
                  Attached Files
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

Awww the poor birdies :(

I'd definitely steer clear of that. I'm sure there would be issues with the haram slaughter of it as well even though we don't consume it.
                    yea didnt really think about that, not really concerned because i dont have it but defo food for thought

does did just use olive oil and mustard oil too?

Comment

Oh yeah. I’m in the US. I forget that this site has more UK Muslims.
                      yea most are british

Comment

Simply_Logical

This is the brand I use.
                        dont look too bad, got castor oil in there too which probably makes it thicker then the usual olive oil

how often do you use it?

Comment

I love this thread, will be back to read it and buy all the oils. Ugh I'm running out of space on my dresser though.

Comment

Sunnah

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
                              I love this thread, will be back to read it and buy all the oils. Ugh I'm running out of space on my dresser though.
                              theres cactus oil, garlic oil (which is meant to be good for hair loss)

so many options but im a believer in mixing them together and getting the best of what each has to offer

Comment

When j was younger I always wanted to live in America and go to high school there

I blame it on the movies lol
                                Yea, the movies make things look great here. Its not.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X