Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which hair oil do you use? olive, coconut, argan, almond etc

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Flawed
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    Got some pumpkin oil, neem oil and mustard oil cheap from the local Asian grocery shop

    anyone else used neem oil at all?
    I thought need oil was for nits lol
    Need oil? You what?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

      Need oil? You what?
      Neem oil omg typo

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Flawed
        Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

        Need oil? You what?
        Neem oil omg typo
        I don't have hair I'm a skinhead so I got no nits,
        ermmmm unless they're hiding in my beard somewhere lool 😂😂😂

        Comment


        • Broccoli Seed Oil - Carrier Oils 101
          https://youtu.be/NZIIJUllbwY

          Comment


          • anyone just use olive oil exclusively due to it being the sunnah?

            Comment


            • oh yea some extra virgin olive oil on sale in asda!

              Comment


              • anyone use amla oil? i know a lot of asian women thend to use this and recommend it highly

                i lurve this stuffm, grabbed some the other day but i also grabbed this new version, it seems to also have almond oil and henna,
                aynina sister i thought it might be of interest to you and others as it has henna in there too
                ​​​​​
                Layla_ you still using that morrocan hair oil? i always see it on ebay for it cost a fair bit

                Click image for larger version

Name:	218400600_160728949457792_4731944926612251315_n.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	12787720

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  anyone use amla oil? i know a lot of asian women thend to use this and recommend it highly

                  i lurve this stuffm, grabbed some the other day but i also grabbed this new version, it seems to also have almond oil and henna,
                  aynina sister i thought it might be of interest to you and others as it has henna in there too
                  ​​​​​
                  Layla_ you still using that morrocan hair oil? i always see it on ebay for it cost a fair bit

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	218400600_160728949457792_4731944926612251315_n.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	12787720
                  I had high expectations but I didn't like Alma :(. it's got a tonne of chemicals in the ingredients list but people say it works for them

                  ​​​​​​Be warned it has a strong smell, even after washing it out thoroughly my family members would say the smell is lingering, my daddi used to use some type of oil and she had nice and lovely thick hair (she passed away years ago, may Allah swt have mercy on the dead ameen). Wish I asked her what it was

                  I haven't found the right oil for my hair but I said before, I have deficiencies so it's more an internal issue
                  I'm thinking of throwing away my old bottle of castor oil, what a waste, it was such an effort and every time I applied it mixed with a carrier oil, i'd lose more hair

                  It was the Jamaican castor oil from that mango and lime company (I think that's the name)

                  It's been open for over 12 months




                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                  So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    anyone use amla oil? i know a lot of asian women thend to use this and recommend it highly

                    i lurve this stuffm, grabbed some the other day but i also grabbed this new version, it seems to also have almond oil and henna,
                    aynina sister i thought it might be of interest to you and others as it has henna in there too
                    ​​​​​
                    Layla_ you still using that morrocan hair oil? i always see it on ebay for it cost a fair bit

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	218400600_160728949457792_4731944926612251315_n.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	12787720
                    Yea me too i dont like amla, i dont like the smell and the ingredient list isnt too pure
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                    O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                    Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                      I had high expectations but I didn't like Alma :(. it's got a tonne of chemicals in the ingredients list but people say it works for them

                      ​​​​​​Be warned it has a strong smell, even after washing it out thoroughly my family members would say the smell is lingering, my daddi used to use some type of oil and she had nice and lovely thick hair (she passed away years ago, may Allah swt have mercy on the dead ameen). Wish I asked her what it was

                      I haven't found the right oil for my hair but I said before, I have deficiencies so it's more an internal issue
                      I'm thinking of throwing away my old bottle of castor oil, what a waste, it was such an effort and every time I applied it mixed with a carrier oil, i'd lose more hair

                      It was the Jamaican castor oil from that mango and lime company (I think that's the name)

                      It's been open for over 12 months



                      indian gooseberry (amla) is meant to very good for your hair

                      yea i agree it has a strongish smell but i sometimes mix it with other oils etc

                      i did see a bearded youtuber whos well known in the online beard community say its good to mix up with oils, so your hair gets different benefits from different oils in sha Allah

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aynina View Post

                        Yea me too i dont like amla, i dont like the smell and the ingredient list isnt too pure
                        thing i like about amla is that a little oil goes a long way tbh

                        Comment



                        • assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

                          hey so i was wondering with any knowldge can help?

                          i wanted to know is hemp products like for example hemp oils, balms, scrubs etc etc

                          its designed for external use not internal and its like you can get high off it, so sorry if my question sounds silly

                          ​​​​​​​thanks jazakAllah khayran

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

                            hey so i was wondering with any knowldge can help?

                            i wanted to know is hemp products like for example hemp oils, balms, scrubs etc etc

                            its designed for external use not internal and its like you can get high off it, so sorry if my question sounds silly

                            thanks jazakAllah khayran
                            walaykum salam wr wrb

                            I drink hemp milk and it's fine. Apparently there's two different types of hemp: the intoxicating type and the non intoxicating type. The difference is based on whether it has THC or not as that's what intoxicates. Anyway if hemp products are being made with the non intoxicating type, then it's okay to consume hemp milk, hemp seeds, bake with hemp flour and so on and they're quite nutritious. Of course that means they are okay for topical use.

                            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                            Comment

                            Collapse

                            Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                            Working...
                            X