Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawed
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    Got some pumpkin oil, neem oil and mustard oil cheap from the local Asian grocery shop

anyone else used neem oil at all?
    I thought need oil was for nits lol
    Need oil? You what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Need oil? You what?
      Neem oil omg typo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed
        Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Need oil? You what?
        Neem oil omg typo
        I don't have hair I'm a skinhead so I got no nits,
        ermmmm unless they're hiding in my beard somewhere lool 😂😂😂

Comment

• Broccoli Seed Oil - Carrier Oils 101
          https://youtu.be/NZIIJUllbwY

Comment

• anyone just use olive oil exclusively due to it being the sunnah?

Comment

• oh yea some extra virgin olive oil on sale in asda!

Comment

• anyone use amla oil? i know a lot of asian women thend to use this and recommend it highly

i lurve this stuffm, grabbed some the other day but i also grabbed this new version, it seems to also have almond oil and henna,
                aynina sister i thought it might be of interest to you and others as it has henna in there too
                ​​​​​
                Layla_ you still using that morrocan hair oil? i always see it on ebay for it cost a fair bit

Click image for larger version

Name:	218400600_160728949457792_4731944926612251315_n.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	12787720

Comment

anyone use amla oil? i know a lot of asian women thend to use this and recommend it highly

i lurve this stuffm, grabbed some the other day but i also grabbed this new version, it seems to also have almond oil and henna,
                  aynina sister i thought it might be of interest to you and others as it has henna in there too
                  ​​​​​
                  Layla_ you still using that morrocan hair oil? i always see it on ebay for it cost a fair bit

I had high expectations but I didn't like Alma :(. it's got a tonne of chemicals in the ingredients list but people say it works for them

​​​​​​Be warned it has a strong smell, even after washing it out thoroughly my family members would say the smell is lingering, my daddi used to use some type of oil and she had nice and lovely thick hair (she passed away years ago, may Allah swt have mercy on the dead ameen). Wish I asked her what it was

I haven't found the right oil for my hair but I said before, I have deficiencies so it's more an internal issue
                  I'm thinking of throwing away my old bottle of castor oil, what a waste, it was such an effort and every time I applied it mixed with a carrier oil, i'd lose more hair

It was the Jamaican castor oil from that mango and lime company (I think that's the name)

It's been open for over 12 months

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

anyone use amla oil? i know a lot of asian women thend to use this and recommend it highly

​​​​​

Yea me too i dont like amla, i dont like the smell and the ingredient list isnt too pure
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I had high expectations but I didn't like Alma :(. it's got a tonne of chemicals in the ingredients list but people say it works for them

​​​​​​Be warned it has a strong smell, even after washing it out thoroughly my family members would say the smell is lingering, my daddi used to use some type of oil and she had nice and lovely thick hair (she passed away years ago, may Allah swt have mercy on the dead ameen). Wish I asked her what it was

I haven't found the right oil for my hair but I said before, I have deficiencies so it's more an internal issue
                      I'm thinking of throwing away my old bottle of castor oil, what a waste, it was such an effort and every time I applied it mixed with a carrier oil, i'd lose more hair

It was the Jamaican castor oil from that mango and lime company (I think that's the name)

It's been open for over 12 months

indian gooseberry (amla) is meant to very good for your hair

yea i agree it has a strongish smell but i sometimes mix it with other oils etc

i did see a bearded youtuber whos well known in the online beard community say its good to mix up with oils, so your hair gets different benefits from different oils in sha Allah

Comment

• Originally posted by aynina View Post

Yea me too i dont like amla, i dont like the smell and the ingredient list isnt too pure
                        thing i like about amla is that a little oil goes a long way tbh

Comment

• assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

hey so i was wondering with any knowldge can help?

i wanted to know is hemp products like for example hemp oils, balms, scrubs etc etc

its designed for external use not internal and its like you can get high off it, so sorry if my question sounds silly

​​​​​​​thanks jazakAllah khayran

Comment

assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

hey so i was wondering with any knowldge can help?

i wanted to know is hemp products like for example hemp oils, balms, scrubs etc etc

its designed for external use not internal and its like you can get high off it, so sorry if my question sounds silly

thanks jazakAllah khayran
                            walaykum salam wr wrb

I drink hemp milk and it's fine. Apparently there's two different types of hemp: the intoxicating type and the non intoxicating type. The difference is based on whether it has THC or not as that's what intoxicates. Anyway if hemp products are being made with the non intoxicating type, then it's okay to consume hemp milk, hemp seeds, bake with hemp flour and so on and they're quite nutritious. Of course that means they are okay for topical use.

The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X