which hair oil do you use? olive, coconut, argan, almond etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

I dont need a softener, or shine! Maybe thickness.... but castor oil stinks :p
    Argan I suppose promotes healthy scalp and skin?

I do fine without oil, I shampoo and condition 3x a week...

Some people leave the oil in for days! I could try it but leave it on only for a couple hours before I wash it out
    well argan oil is suppose to have many benefits but i just dont see the whole fuss behind it tbh

yea but mix the castor oil with a carrier oil so its not so thick and reduces the smell,
    also you could add essential oils in there which have benefits as well as adding a nice scent to the oils in sha Allah

isnt doing it 3x a week too much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

well argan oil is suppose to have many benefits but i just dont see the whole fuss behind it tbh

yea but mix the castor oil with a carrier oil so its not so thick and reduces the smell,
      also you could add essential oils in there which have benefits as well as adding a nice scent to the oils in sha Allah

isnt doing it 3x a week too much?
      Yea, thats a great idea! Why didnt I think of it?!! Thank youuu!

Is it? I used to wash my hair every single day - but long hair is such a struggle!!

Comment

Yea, thats a great idea! Why didnt I think of it?!! Thank youuu!

Is it? I used to wash my hair every single day - but long hair is such a struggle!!
        no worries...

yea its bad to wash your hair too much as it strips it from its natural oils etc

Comment

no worries...

yea its bad to wash your hair too much as it strips it from its natural oils etc
          You know so much more about hair than me! Lol!

I just dont like it feeling oily.. I like it smelling clean and fresh all the time!

Comment

I just dont like it feeling oily.. I like it smelling clean and fresh all the time!
            put essential oils in your hair oils it will give you a nice scent in sha Allah

Comment

Try dry shampoo. You'd like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

is that stuff any good?

do you just put it on your hair and thats it? lol

Comment

is that stuff any good?

do you just put it on your hair and thats it? lol
                  Yes its good if youre into fresh looking scalps.

All you have to do is spray the shampoo in your roots let it sit for two mins then comb out your hair. That way you can have a clean fresh looking hair without washing every day.

Comment

put essential oils in your hair oils it will give you a nice scent in sha Allah
                    Yups! thats the plan in sha Allah... Gonna get some soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I did, didnt like it! im really not that of a fuss pot - I mean it absorbs the "oiliness" but it does not feel clean, a while later and it needs more spraying! It does smell good but its just not for me!
                      It's okay for a quick hair fix tho...

Comment

Yups! thats the plan in sha Allah... Gonna get some soon!
                        Black Friday tomorrow so might be able to get a bargain in sha Allah 🙏🙂

Comment

Black Friday tomorrow so might be able to get a bargain in sha Allah 🙏🙂
                          Aah man... I might look online! Jummah days are so precious and SO MUCH TO DO!! Cleaning, cooking, reading.... Okay Okay... I admit - I'm just plain lazy and dont wanna do it now.. or later... or next week.... but soon in sha Allah :p

Comment

• Got some pumpkin oil, neem oil and mustard oil cheap from the local Asian grocery shop

anyone else used neem oil at all?

Comment

• I haven't used oil on my head in a long time. However, I have recently started to use coconut oil.

Comment

Got some pumpkin oil, neem oil and mustard oil cheap from the local Asian grocery shop

anyone else used neem oil at all?
                                I thought need oil was for nits lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X