which hair oil do you use? olive, coconut, argan, almond etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i know someone who got this tattooe thing thats trending now on her eyebrows, i think its semi permanent or something,
    she was like i know its wrong but i wanted to get it done
    lol really? I've stopped shaping my eyebrows years ago when I found out its haraam! its kind of a mess but its okayish!
    I think I know what you're talking about, I think its an eyebrow stamp sort of like a stencil...

So for the lashes theres loads of DIY ones that you just glue on, they look stunning although they also haraam. Luckily I have thick long eyelashes and brows!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

lol really? I've stopped shaping my eyebrows years ago when I found out its haraam! its kind of a mess but its okayish!
      I think I know what you're talking about, I think its an eyebrow stamp sort of like a stencil...

So for the lashes theres loads of DIY ones that you just glue on, they look stunning although they also haraam. Luckily I have thick long eyelashes and brows!
      yea dont know why girls are so crazy about long lashes, i thinks its more for themselves then the men because men arents bothered about long lashes tbh....

Comment

what do you use? come on share the secret!
        I use coconut and sometimes that vatika, it smells good.
        Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

yea dont know why girls are so crazy about long lashes, i thinks its more for themselves then the men because men arents bothered about long lashes tbh....
          It's a girly thing! it looks amazing with eye shadow and stuff... something men couldnt care less about!!

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

I use coconut and sometimes that vatika, it smells good.
            I've heard of Vatika.. is it any good?

Comment

Yeah it's good, it cools your head comes in a few natural flavours and all.
              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

What's the difference between normal almond oil and sweet almond oil do you know?
                There are two types of Almond oil. Bitter Almond oil and Almond oil which is also called Sweet almond oil. Bitter almond oil is made from a different variety of almonds. Sweet almond oil is made from original almond

Comment

• Originally posted by Raniyah View Post

There are two types of Almond oil. Bitter Almond oil and Almond oil which is also called Sweet almond oil. Bitter almond oil is made from a different variety of almonds. Sweet almond oil is made from original almond
                  thanks didnt know that

Comment

i use vatika, its alright...

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Yeah it's good, it cools your head comes in a few natural flavours and all.
                      oh cool... I've heard of the vatika olive oil... i dont like the smell of olives so :/

Comment

i use vatika, its alright...
                        Muzzybee was saying they come in different flavors! Which one do you use?

Comment

Muzzybee was saying they come in different flavors! Which one do you use?
                          i use whatever my mrs has and theres actually a variety out there like olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, argan oil, garlic oil, cactus oil etc etc

its a matter of whatever you fancy

Comment

i use whatever my mrs has and theres actually a variety out there like olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, argan oil, garlic oil, cactus oil etc etc

its a matter of whatever you fancy
                            aah okay thanks... guess i'll have to check which ones smell the okayest!

Comment

aah okay thanks... guess i'll have to check which ones smell the okayest!
                              i think it depends on what you after,
                              like i find coconut oil is best to hair softener,
                              almond oil brilliant for shine,
                              black seed oil and black jamaican castor oil for growth and thickness

tbh i dont see the big fuss about argan oil, a lot of peeps seem to rave about it but i dont see whats quite so special about it imo

Comment

i think it depends on what you after,
                                like i find coconut oil is best to hair softener,
                                almond oil brilliant for shine,
                                black seed oil and black jamaican castor oil for growth and thickness

tbh i dont see the big fuss about argan oil, a lot of peeps seem to rave about it but i dont see whats quite so special about it imo
                                I dont need a softener, or shine! Maybe thickness.... but castor oil stinks :p
                                Argan I suppose promotes healthy scalp and skin?

I do fine without oil, I shampoo and condition 3x a week...

Some people leave the oil in for days! I could try it but leave it on only for a couple hours before I wash it out

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X