Clear All

• Avocado Seed Oil - Carrier Oils 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWT-...el=DanCBearded

this is one i want to try in sha Allah

Comment

• Black Seed Oil - Carrier Oils 101

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1E...hJBxhxKckNmxQg

Comment

• I use Sweet Almond hair oil. It's good and helps hair growth. I've been using it over 3 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Raniyah View Post
          I use Sweet Almond hair oil. It's good and helps hair growth. I've been using it over 3 years
          hello! Are you an arab christian? because your name is an arabic girl's name and your profile says christian.
          ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raniyah View Post
            I use Sweet Almond hair oil. It's good and helps hair growth. I've been using it over 3 years
            What's the difference between normal almond oil and sweet almond oil do you know?

Comment

• I dont use any.... just shampoo and conditioner...
              I could not handle the smell of it growing up, mum would make us put amla oil! I am thinking of trying something other than Amla... I do like coconut oil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                I dont use any.... just shampoo and conditioner...
                I could not handle the smell of it growing up, mum would make us put amla oil! I am thinking of trying something other than Amla... I do like coconut oil.
                yea some of those asian ones have bad smells to them tbh

try out coconut oil, olive oil, argan oil and almond oil

if you want growth and thicker her then its all about jamaican black castor oil,
                its proper thick and its got a smell to it but it works wonders Alhamdulillah, check out youtube youll see what i mean

Comment

I dont use any.... just shampoo and conditioner...
                  Now I know where Hashim Amla got his name from.
                  Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

yea some of those asian ones have bad smells to them tbh

try out coconut oil, olive oil, argan oil and almond oil

if you want growth and thicker her then its all about jamaican black castor oil,
                    its proper thick and its got a smell to it but it works wonders Alhamdulillah, check out youtube youll see what i mean
                    Those asian ones have put me of it completely! I remember washing my hair a good couple of times to get the strong smell off... it also just looked plain tacky!
                    Castor oil I know is good for hair growth, I've heard of people applying it to their eyebrows with cotton buds!
                    Thanks - I'll have a look but might try something subtle like almond oil first before I get put off altogether!

Comment

Those asian ones have put me of it completely! I remember washing my hair a good couple of times to get the strong smell off... it also just looked plain tacky!
                      Castor oil I know is good for hair growth, I've heard of people applying it to their eyebrows with cotton buds!
                      Thanks - I'll have a look but might try something subtle like almond oil first before I get put off altogether!
                      yea women use black jamaican castor oil on their eyebrows and eyelashes to make them longer and thicker

i can understand them putting them on the their eyelashes but not their eyebrows

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Now I know where Hashim Amla got his name from.
                        lol, was he not bald? Aah... maybe he used it on his beard
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

yea women use black jamaican castor oil on their eyebrows and eyelashes to make them longer and thicker

i can understand them putting them on the their eyelashes but not their eyebrows
                          If you knew what women would do for eyebrows you'd be shocked! Lol, I'm serious maybe eyelashes too but more of a craze for eyebrows....

Comment

lol, was he not bald? Aah... maybe he used it on his beard
                            That's the irony he is bald lol
                            Yah maybe the beard.
                            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

If you knew what women would do for eyebrows you'd be shocked! Lol, I'm serious maybe eyelashes too but more of a craze for eyebrows....
                              i know someone who got this tattooe thing thats trending now on her eyebrows, i think its semi permanent or something,
                              she was like i know its wrong but i wanted to get it done

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

That's the irony he is bald lol
                                Yah maybe the beard.
                                what do you use? come on share the secret!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X