X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Static Combs - Bros/Sis need your opinion pls

salams peeps

so bros and especially sisters need your opinion

are anti static combs a must have or is it just rubbish? does it really make a difference or is it just gimmicky?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTz...nnel=BeardTube

anyways whats the craze with these kent combs?

theyre wooden saw cut, anyone here use them or have any?

seems like most bearded youtubers and bearded guys rate them highly

can any of you sisters pitch in with this one?

Comment

No one??? 😭😭😭

Comment

No one knows? Really???

Comment

neelu any advice?

not getting any posts from anyone in regards to this issue maybe its just gimmicky then and theres nothing to this anti static stuff

Comment

I have a Kent comb, it's pretty good. But I prefer using brushes for my bart.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              I have a Kent comb, it's pretty good. But I prefer using brushes for my bart.
              They're suppose to be the best, hand made and saw cut...

Which type of Kent comb is it?

I need to get a proper beard brush in sha Allah 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                neelu any advice?

not getting any posts from anyone in regards to this issue maybe its just gimmicky then and theres nothing to this anti static stuff
                I don't know much about this. I personally avoid using metal combs or brushes and have a plastic one I always use.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

I don't know much about this. I personally avoid using metal combs or brushes and have a plastic one I always use.
                  yea wooden are suppose to be better due to them being 'anti static' well thats what they claim anyway

i think most peeps unintentionally use plastic due to it being cheaper

@Linkdeutscher has a good comb, the kent ones are spoken of highly Alhamdulillah Allahu8mma Bareek

Comment

you know i wouldve thought the sisters wouldve been clued up about this

Comment

Due to my condition, I don't comb my hair more than once every 10 days. You'd have to ask a sister who can be bothered with such things
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Due to my condition, I don't comb my hair more than once every 10 days. You'd have to ask a sister who can be bothered with such things
                        may Allah swt grant you shifa and speedy recovery my sister

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

They're suppose to be the best, hand made and saw cut...

Which type of Kent comb is it?

I need to get a proper beard brush in sha Allah 🙏
                          The Vivien

Just get a Wet Brush.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                            The Vivien

Just get a Wet Brush.
                            that comb looks nice bro Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

the combs i got today are a bit on the small side for my liking but i got them cheap so not too bad Alhamdulillah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X