Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds - can we eat there? yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds - can we eat there? yay or nay?

salaams peeps i suppose McDonalds has to be up there when it comes to debating whether or not its okay for us muslims to eat there

so i ask ya'll the question, McDonalds - can we eat there? yay or nay?

https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Poo food eww

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
        i hope thats not popcorn chicken from maccies lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
          Poo food eww
          you shouldnt call food poo even if you dont like it, its still food, have some respect yaar

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

you shouldnt call food poo even if you dont like it, its still food, have some respect yaar
            No. Well. They found traces of poo on the touch screens there. And they don't even shower 🙄

Comment

No. Well. They found traces of poo on the touch screens there. And they don't even shower 🙄
              no way,m are you being serious? lol wthhhhh

Comment

no way,m are you being serious? lol wthhhhh
                Yes. Thats why I said poo food. Because of that and I heard from an ex employee that if they don't like you they mess with your food at the drive thrus. Like rub you burger on dirt

Comment

Yes. Thats why I said poo food. Because of that and I heard from an ex employee that if they don't like you they mess with your food at the drive thrus. Like rub you burger on dirt
                  wth thats just nasty

i dont know how these peeps could sleep at night, violating peeps food like that

and in regards to the poo business thats just nasty man

Comment

Yuck that’s nasty

anyway, is everyone’s ‘beef’ limited to McDonald’s or do you all not eat at the following places too: Pizza Hut, pizza express, dominos, Costa, Starbucks (these coffee places have ham toasties and so on) just interested.

and what about halal kfc Lool

Comment

Yuck that’s nasty

anyway, is everyone’s ‘beef’ limited to McDonald’s or do you all not eat at the following places too: Pizza Hut, pizza express, dominos, Costa, Starbucks (these coffee places have ham toasties and so on) just interested.

and what about halal kfc Lool
                      yes i do at costa, starbucks, pizza hut havent been pizza express in years

dont have kfc its not halal its certified by HFA which allow stunning

my close mate said he heard that kfc is legit halal from some scholar or something like that but i personally wouldnt trust it

my family members eat happily at kfc and feed their kids it too but theyre westernized and not on the deen (not judging just stating a factt)

Comment

aelmo id be interested to know do you eat at mcdonalds in the middle east where youre from?

reason why i ask is that i had maccies and a big mac when i went dubai before but my mrs uncle who lives in dubai claims its not halal and im like surely it must be halal but i dont know

Comment

my close mate said he heard that kfc is legit halal from some scholar or something like that but i personally wouldnt trust it

my family members eat happily at kfc and feed their kids it too but theyre westernized and not on the deen (not judging just stating a factt)
                          Do you eat at McDonald’s

Comment

Do you eat at McDonald’s
                            not anymore because mrs is against it but i cant lie part of me wants it part of me doesnt

Comment

Are you sure about kfc? A kfc branch where I live is owned by pakis and they said that the chicken is halal...but I don’t really eat out as much as I used to. Don’t really know who to trust lol theses branches can be a bit dodgy.

I also heard that Dixys arent halal?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X