No announcement yet.

Mens Fashion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's great that most supermarkets are selling clothes now. You can grab what you need while getting the groceries. Prices are pretty reasonable too. Maybe not primark value but paying a small premium for the convenience is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      Kiro can you post some of the scarfs you got?

thinking about getting some with winter not too far away
      I don't know where they are
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Eijaz Koor View Post
        Shukr these days it common to wear pants above the ankles so you dont get asked about it.

for home mostly kurtha when going to masjid but inside mostly track pants and t shirt and/or sweater depending on weather.

For work mostly skinny chino that isnt body fitting as I just find it looks neater and either a formal shirt or golfer in summer.

With working mostly from and it being winter here I just love being in track pants.

Alhamdu0Lillah the beard does make you feel out of place when wearing in fashion hideous stuff like ripped body fitting jeans etc.

I also don't own any jeans...
        tbh i lurve jeans and chinos are soooo comfy tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
          It's great that most supermarkets are selling clothes now. You can grab what you need while getting the groceries. Prices are pretty reasonable too. Maybe not primark value but paying a small premium for the convenience is worth it.
          yea alright for basic things much prefer primark though

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post

I don't know where they are
            thought you were into them?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

tbh i lurve jeans and chinos are soooo comfy tbh
              I need to lose some weight in order for jeans to feel comfy again... lol

I buy the stretch chinos they shrink a bit once washed and once you wear them they stretch out a bit and they are super comfy Alhamdu-Lillah

Comment

Some of the peeps on here have some pretty bad style - sorry to say.. and to answer ur Q, a beard with nice clothes can and does look really good. Keep the bread tidy, simple haircut and some well fitting clothes is all u need. Simple dark bottoms above the ankle, white tennis sneakers and a plain t shirt, polo shirt etc - u can’t go wrong. Big brand badges on clothing etc looks tacky as does super tight or super baggy clothing. Dress to suit ur body type

Comment

Originally posted by Eijaz Koor View Post

I need to lose some weight in order for jeans to feel comfy again... lol

I buy the stretch chinos they shrink a bit once washed and once you wear them they stretch out a bit and they are super comfy Alhamdu-Lillah
                  yea trust me ive been yo yo'ing a lot too, chincos are comfy

tbh ive always lurved wearing jeans even under thobes too

Comment

Originally posted by AMV8 View Post
                    Some of the peeps on here have some pretty bad style - sorry to say.. and to answer ur Q, a beard with nice clothes can and does look really good. Keep the bread tidy, simple haircut and some well fitting clothes is all u need. Simple dark bottoms above the ankle, white tennis sneakers and a plain t shirt, polo shirt etc - u can’t go wrong. Big brand badges on clothing etc looks tacky as does super tight or super baggy clothing. Dress to suit ur body type
                    how do you know theyve got pretty bad style?

not like you seen them or their wardroabes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Come on bro..elasticated waist chinos with a kimono and scarf all from tescos..it's not such an outlandish assumption to make

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Come on bro..elasticated waist chinos with a kimono and scarf all from tescos..it's not such an outlandish assumption to make

Comment

yea trust me ive been yo yo'ing a lot too, chincos are comfy

tbh ive always lurved wearing jeans even under thobes too
                          Where are exiting Winter here Alhamdu-Lillah trying to psyche up to get back to road running

Got some cool T Shirts on sale but they're a bit "snug",,, lol

Comment

Fair comment. But from comments on this post I’d say it’s a fair assumption. And with the upmost respect bro, what self of man says “lurved”? Keep it masculine bro, keep the ummah strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eijaz Koor View Post

Where are exiting Winter here Alhamdu-Lillah trying to psyche up to get back to road running

Got some cool T Shirts on sale but they're a bit "snug",,, lol
                              Next do some nice plain t shirts. Can get them for £6 each I think. Stick to neutral colours and don’t go too tight fitting

Comment

• I dont do fashion

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X