No announcement yet.

pistachios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love nuts, pistachios are so good Alhamdulillaah. Also love almonds too, and peanuts are nice. Not so keen on walnuts. I literally add nuts in so much of my baking too haha my family jokes about it now, hazelnuts and macadamia are so good for that aswell.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

well sister if you shop in lidl get the pistachios, chocolate peanuts and chocolate raisins from there, you wont be disappointed in sha Allah
      My nieces once bought my dad a box for his birthday which contained some almonds, chocolate covered raisins and chocolate covered almonds. It was sooooo delicious, I think I ended up eating most of it. It was from Morrisons though.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
        Click image for larger version  Name:	7E932175-A427-4334-80CD-20ADD63F344F.jpeg Views:	23 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	12781480Errrm i know I said I hated pistachios in this thread but I made a dessert with pistachios on them the other day :| and they tasted kinda nice
        alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH that you now like pistachios

Assalaamu Alaykom Sister Layla
        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 30-07-21, 05:01 AM.
        ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X