Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    Layla_ something's wrong with you if you don't like pistachios 🤦

I mean if someone doesn't have a nut allergy and they don't like pistachios, they must be crazzzzzy!!!
    they look like caradamoms okay! its psychological ..
    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

they look like caradamoms okay! its psychological ..
      cant tell if youre being serious or trolling lool

seriously though what i lurve about pistachios is when you do the hard work of cracking it out the shell, you get rewarded with a delicious pistachios lol

Comment

cant tell if youre being serious or trolling lool

seriously though what i lurve about pistachios is when you do the hard work of cracking it out the shell, you get rewarded with a delicious pistachios lol
        I am being serious. I would describe pistachios as many things, but delicious is not one of them. the worst nut though is cashew

Comment

I am being serious. I would describe pistachios as many things, but delicious is not one of them. the worst nut though is cashew
          seriously whats wrong with you?

Comment

Salted roasted cashews are delicious alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH.
            What did you find wrong with cashews?

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
            Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 03-12-20, 02:29 AM.
            ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
              Also honey roasted peanuts are delicious Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 💯

Comment

Also honey roasted peanuts are delicious Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 💯
                I agree that honey roasted peanuts are delicious ma shaa ALLAH, but I would not be surprise in shaa ALLAH if Sister Layla says she dislikes peanuts or dislikes honey on peanuts.
                ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

I agree that honey roasted peanuts are delicious ma shaa ALLAH, but I would not be surprise in shaa ALLAH if Sister Layla says she dislikes peanuts or dislikes honey on peanuts.
                  Yea she might be a bit fussy

Comment

Yea she might be a bit fussy
                    I am not fussy, im a super taster. It also explains why I didn't use to like chocolate for most of my life. Ive actually only started enjoying chocolate in the last couple of years but the chocolates I tend to like have to have something mixed in with the chocolate, like nuts (as long as they are not cashew or pistachio lol)

Comment

I like peanuts, especially salted peanuts... but....yes I dislike honey on peanuts! who on earth invented such a thing? just seems a bit pointless

Comment

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
                        wa alaykum salam
                        I just dont find them tasty at all, I like walnuts/pecan nuts etc. Compare a cashew nut to these and its just tasteless.

Comment

wa alaykum salam
                          I just dont find them tasty at all, I like walnuts/pecan nuts etc. Compare a cashew nut to these and its just tasteless.
                          Walnuts and pecans are very close in taste and good and they have a slightly bitter aftertaste. While cashews on the other hand have a nice sweet buttery flavor alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH not tasteless.

Salted roasted almonds are delicious alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH.
                          What do you think about Salted roasted almonds?
                          Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 03-12-20, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Walnuts and pecans are very close in taste and good and they have a slightly bitter aftertaste. While cashews on the other hand have a nice sweet and buttery flavor alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH not tasteless.

Salted roasted almonds are delicious alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH.
                            What do you think about Salted roasted almonds?
                            I don't think I have tasted salted roasted almonds, but almonds are nice.. Hmm I've never thought of cashews being buttery before, a buttery nut just does not sound tempting in the least!

Comment

I don't think I have tasted salted roasted almonds, but almonds are nice.. Hmm I've never thought of cashews being buttery before, a buttery nut just does not sound tempting in the least!
                              in shaa ALLAH you should try salted roasted almonds and hopefully you will like it in shaa ALLAH. Also you should be a food critic and have a food blog in shaa ALLAH. I will definitely read what you have to say about food in shaa ALLAH.
                              Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 03-12-20, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I am not fussy, im a super taster. It also explains why I didn't use to like chocolate for most of my life. Ive actually only started enjoying chocolate in the last couple of years but the chocolates I tend to like have to have something mixed in with the chocolate, like nuts (as long as they are not cashew or pistachio lol)
                                errrmmmm whats a super taster?

tbh ive never known any woman that doesnt like chocolate lol

cashews taste awesoooome i mean seriously delicious Alhamdulillah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X