Rice Pudding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Pudding

salaams peeps, so who else lurves rice pudding?
    my mrs and mum make the best rice pudding ever, for real though!

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    salaams peeps, so who else lurves rice pudding?
    my mrs and mum make the best rice pudding ever, for real though!
    ME! May pop to Lidl later and get some

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

ME! May pop to Lidl later and get some
      had some on eid, it was proper lush...

Comment

had some on eid, it was proper lush...
        With Jam.........it is good too or nutella

First time you had rice pudding? What type was it home made? or Supermarket stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

With Jam.........it is good too or nutella

First time you had rice pudding? What type was it home made? or Supermarket stuff?
          never tried it with jam

nah been having it since i was a kid lol

home made, which do you prefer home made or supermarket? i prefer home made

Comment

never tried it with jam

nah been having it since i was a kid lol

home made, which do you prefer home made or supermarket? i prefer home made
            Supermarket stuff (y)

Comment

I like milky asian desserts but the milk has to be creamy not too watery. That would include rice pudding. I don't make them often just special occasians or if having guests/family get togethers etc.

Some people add salt to it. I think that spoils the taste. I also prefer homemade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
                I like milky asian desserts but the milk has to be creamy not too watery. That would include rice pudding. I don't make them often just special occasians or if having guests/family get togethers etc.

Some people add salt to it. I think that spoils the taste. I also prefer homemade.
                yea i like it creamy but not too thick,
                never heard of rice pudding having salt in it before, wouldnt like it with salt tbh...

Comment

Its ok

Comment

Alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH I had eaten Egyptian rice pudding with pistachios on top it was good.

Assalamu Alaykom
                    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 31-05-20, 11:39 AM.
                    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH I had eaten Egyptian rice pudding with pistachios on top of it and it was good ma shaa ALLAH. in shaa ALLAH checkout this link in order to know what Egyptian rice pudding is https://scarfgalfood.com/2015/05/04/...udding-recipe/

Assalamu Alaykom
                      Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 31-05-20, 12:04 PM.
                      ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
                        Alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH I had eaten Egyptian rice pudding with pistachios on top of it and it was good ma shaa ALLAH. in shaa ALLAH checkout this link in order to know what Egyptian rice pudding is https://scarfgalfood.com/2015/05/04/...udding-recipe/

Assalamu Alaykom
                        Sounds and looks good Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 💯👍🙂

Comment

Sounds and looks good Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 💯👍🙂
                          Your right ma shaa ALLAH and Baarek ALLAHU Feek

Comment

had some rice pudding after ages yesterday Alhamdulullah Allahumma Bareek

does anyone make rice pudding without the full fat milk?

Comment

Really there are three main rice desserts back home: Kheer (rice pudding), Firni (ground rice pudding) and Zarda (sweet rice)

When I was little, my mum would make puddings with the gold top creamy milk which was very nice. She mainly made firni or zarda- we didn't have kheer unless we went to other relatives houses on Eid or other occasions. Sometimes we'd have the ambrosia rice pudding at home.

Actually when I became ill I used to keep a pot of ambrosia rice pudding by my bed in case I woke up and needed to eat but wasn't well enough to get out of bed. It came in handy because it doesn't need to be refrigerated or heated and it lasts for ages. I used that for years.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X