Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate addicts

Assalamualaikum,

I wanted to create a thread about chocolate because I might be missing out on chocolate I don't know about.

One of my ambition's in life is to try out different varieties of chocolate.

No haters. This is a happy thread.

Please don't eat too much chocolate. Save your teeth, save the NHS, you know the drill

Click image for larger version

Name:	CadburyDairyMilk_500x.jpg
Views:	1874
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	12750274
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by sajid; 28-12-20, 01:29 AM.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

I recently tried the Ritter's sport orange flavoured wafer chocolate.*

I didn't think it would be that exciting but after eating it I was speechless.

One of the best orange flavoured chocolate.

BUT I haven't had enough of orange flavoured chocolates so I need to find out what else is available.

​​​​​
    ​​​​​​*Gifted to me*
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I had orange flavored chocolate a while ago. The one that actually comes in the shape of an orange, in slices. Much better than expected.

Have you tried Lindt?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
        I had orange flavored chocolate a while ago. The one that actually comes in the shape of an orange, in slices. Much better than expected.

Have you tried Lindt?
        Are you talking about terrys choc orange?

Comment

Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post

Are you talking about terrys choc orange?
          Yup.

I got one for free at work. I never knew they existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            No haters. This is a happy thread.​​​​​​
            Why did you have to do this : /

Edit: I take it back. It's better not to speak negatively of food. But I think you know why I said the above...
            Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 28-05-20, 07:29 AM.
            Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

Why did you have to do this : /

Edit: I take it back. It's better not to speak negatively of food. But I think you know why I said the above...
              you hate chocolate? this is news to me, I thought you hated mint chocolate

​​​​​
              Sorry lol, I meant I don't want any general haterz ya know
              ​​​​​
              could you give me some history about your dislike for chocolate

I have good memories and happiness associated with chocolate

Comment

Erm godiva hazelnut choc is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Have you tried Lindt?
                  Yes, it is an absolute delight and I like the idea of it coming in an orange shape. It is beautiful.
                  There are three chocolate flavours, milk chocolate, dark chocolate and then there is crackling chocolate with those sugar crystals I'm not fond of.

Yes, I've tried them ALL Alhamdullilah. If I'm honest I am so over lindt lindor. The lindt chocolate wholenut bar is
                  I have no words to describe that one, I think it has surpassed the dairy milk wholenut bar.

​​​​​​The following are the ones I have tried in the lindor range:

White
                  Dark chocolate
                  obviously the milk chocolate, their original lindor
                  orange
                  Strawberry and cream
                  Mint
                  Hazelnut
                  Coconut

There might be more but we have so many different flavours in this country and that includes there other selections.

I like the coffee flavour.

Last edited by Ya'sin; 28-05-20, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                    Erm godiva hazelnut choc is nice.
                    Are you talking about the purple one?

Been there done that
                    I like it, it is double chocolate and they have the caramel I've tried, the original
                    ​​​​​

Comment

If anyone here is a fan of orange flavoured chocolate, I'd recommend orange twirl (cadbury)

​​​​​​it was limited edition in the UK, it might be available in other countries

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Are you talking about the purple one?

Been there done that
                        I like it, it is double chocolate and they have the caramel I've tried, the original
                        ​​​​​
                        No the beige gold bar, the hazelnut one.

Try the Tony chocolonely ones. Made for singletons.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

No the beige gold bar, the hazelnut one.

Try the Tony chocolonely ones. Made for singletons.
                          yes, I think I have had it, the godiva range is quite rich actually

I've seen Tony but something about the packaging puts me off.

​​​​​

Comment

i'd consider doing an international swap if we didn't have the pandemic

I saw terrys chocolate on sale for 9quid on amazon crazy
                            Last edited by Ya'sin; 28-05-20, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I just want halal mnms

my sister once brought them from Malaysia and they tasted weird

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X