X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Yea was funny,
    i got good pics of the cake 😋

Was thinking of posting it on the forum but wasn't sure because it's got my name on it,
    Yea was sweet of her as she knows I lurve ertugral lol
    Was going to say to post it but yeh leave it

Yeh, I would be over the moon with that (I'm not an ertugrul fan, just the thought of being gifted a cake would have pleased me)

Don't you like any cake at all? You can get those custom cakes where it's strawberry flavoured and you can choose whatever picture you want to put on the icing

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I like chocolate bars dipped in tea, hardly eat biscuits (although, choclatey biscuits are an exception some times) whispa and KitKat chunky are nice with tea

My mum rarely gave us chocolate for packed lunches. Maybe a fruit or a penguin bar as far as I remember

It was usually a plain sandwich and ribena, sometimes a pack of crisp

After school i used to go home and eat rice and curry

I had a Rupert lunch box, I miss those days. I kept it in good condition

Galaxy cake bars are quite enjoyable, I do like minstrels and any other sugar coated ones like Smarties

I like wispa gold but has to be kept in the fridge for that chunky bite
      And obviously flake is nice and crumbly

If anyone has watched that show about Brits and their love for chocolate, they did a survey on what people like most and apparently people in the UK prefer textured chocolate

I bloomin sure do

​​​​​​

In my other post I meant the Galaxy chocolate bars. Seeing as you mentioned the cake bar versions I have not tried them. I am sure I have seen bounty cake bars too. I have tried Oreo cake bars and they are ok.

I do like penguin. I don't find it that sweet.

I liked Cadburys creme egg when I was a child, I think it was just because it was sweet. One time our neighbour gave my siblings and I a pack of three each. If I could I would have eaten all 3 in one day but my mum only let us have 1 a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

In my other post I meant the Galaxy chocolate bars. Seeing as you mentioned the cake bar versions I have not tried them. I am sure I have seen bounty cake bars too. I have tried Oreo cake bars and they are ok.

I do like penguin. I don't find it that sweet.

I liked Cadburys creme egg when I was a child, I think it was just because it was sweet. One time our neighbour gave my siblings and I a pack of three each. If I could I would have eaten all 3 in one day but my mum only let us have 1 a day.
        yeh, sorry sis I did read it as bars but I just wanted to let you know the cake bars are also nice
        I would recommend it

Not sure about orea cake bar, don't think I've had it but I've had their muffin and ring doughnuts which are yummy

I only resort to penguin during desperate times (lol) it's too much of a biscuit and I'd rather not waste calories on it because Alhamdullilah I've had a fair share of those in my life time

I know it sounds so bad but I still hide away from my mum when I eat chocolate

Mini eggs are so delicious too and their cakes with custard cream, which genius created that
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

How much chocolate do you have exactly? Lol 🤫

I lurve chocolate covered raisins 😍
          That post was some history lesson about me and chocolate.

Like I said in the post I don't really eat it that much now and can go days without it. My parents never really liked chocolate and still don't and I think I am slowly becoming like them.

I don't like chocolate covered raisins but then again I don't really like raisins except whem they are in mince pies or those country style fruit cakes like Mr Kiplings.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

Lol
              I hope she becomes a pious muminah when she grows up in shaa ALLAH because we need more good people like her on this earth in shaa ALLAH

Assalamu Alaykom.
              Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 02-06-20, 11:52 AM.
              ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Fingers are nice my fave

Comment

Was going to say to post it but yeh leave it

Yeh, I would be over the moon with that (I'm not an ertugrul fan, just the thought of being gifted a cake would have pleased me)

Don't you like any cake at all? You can get those custom cakes where it's strawberry flavoured and you can choose whatever picture you want to put on the icing

I'll post it later YOLO lol 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

That post was some history lesson about me and chocolate.

Like I said in the post I don't really eat it that much now and can go days without it. My parents never really liked chocolate and still don't and I think I am slowly becoming like them.

I don't like chocolate covered raisins but then again I don't really like raisins except whem they are in mince pies or those country style fruit cakes like Mr Kiplings.
                    It was a history lesson that post lol 😂

Raisins are nice Alhamdulillah

ill tell you what I haven't had chocolate for ages

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                      Fingers are nice my fave
                      You prefer the chocolate ones or the white chocolate ones?

Comment

You prefer the chocolate ones or the white chocolate ones?
                        Chocolate ones. Not a fan of the white ones

Comment

• I've had a Winnie the Pooh cake but an ertugrul cake would be nice to make.

Simply logical did your cake have kayi flag and bey written on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                            Fingers are nice my fave
                            which country do you lot live in

cos forget milk chocolate and white chocolate fingers

you should try DOUBLE chocolate fingers, it's so scrumptious, better than the others, it is a layer of milk and white chocolate and works so well imo

aah, haven't had that in a long time

Comment

I'll post it later YOLO lol 🤣
                              yep

pics or it didn't happen

Comment

which country do you lot live in

cos forget milk chocolate and white chocolate fingers

you should try DOUBLE chocolate fingers, it's so scrumptious, better than the others, it is a layer of milk and white chocolate and works so well imo

aah, haven't had that in a long time
                                Lol you're such an addict.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X