Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

they have Bueno ice cream out, I like Bueno white chocolate, I think it is better than the original one

Add in the milk bit by bit so you have more control

I prefer a thick consistency, not that I make milkshake at home much, i prefer mango lassi made at home

Thick consistency is much better. I like ferrero rocher milkshake too, that tastes like bueno as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid-Bin-Walid View Post

Thick consistency is much better. I like ferrero rocher milkshake too, that tastes like bueno as well.
      The last few years I have been in love with ferrero

It was there for me in times of need (very fortunate because they are not the average chocolate bar you can buy a pack for a pound)

You could add vanilla ice cream if you don't already

There used to be a smoothie shop where I am, all they did was add vanilla ice cream and a bit of milk, your chosen chocolate and made a milkshake out of it

I absolutely love creme egg, I wrote a poem about it

(Lmso)

They also have creme egg ice cream

Any creme egg haters, please, it's a sensitive subject I know people that hate it lol
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

The last few years I have been in love with ferrero

It was there for me in times of need (very fortunate because they are not the average chocolate bar you can buy a pack for a pound)

You could add vanilla ice cream if you don't already

There used to be a smoothie shop where I am, all they did was add vanilla ice cream and a bit of milk, your chosen chocolate and made a milkshake out of it

I absolutely love creme egg, I wrote a poem about it

(Lmso)

They also have creme egg ice cream

Any creme egg haters, please, it's a sensitive subject I know people that hate it lol
        I don't hate creme egg but I do find it too sweet for me. Especially the insides.

Comment

• Chocolate ice cream anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by sajid View Post
            Chocolate ice cream anyone?
            I had some today but I'm not a big fan. I prefer vanilla or caramel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
              As a child if some packaging said chocolate on it I would like it. I don't think it was because of the chocolate taste but rather for the sweet taste. Chocolate/sweets were a treat when I was small. My mum usually got the packs with the snack size/mini chocolates and we would have it in our packed lunch. I don't remember craving chocolate as a child but I did enjoy them whenever I had it. I had loads of favourites as a child. My parents limited our sweet intake when we were children because some relatives got diabetes. In school we there was a dentist that would visit and schools promoted looking after your teeth and how bad sugar is for teeth.

Once I was allowed to go to the shops without an adult I enjoyed buying and trying different chocolate bars. Woolworths used to have pik n mix and they had Quality Streets in their mix. I liked that I was able to pick my favourite ones to buy. I went through phases were a certain chocolate would be my favourite and would only get that.

In secondary school Lion bar was one of my favourites. I don't like it now as it tastes too sweet and not the same. I had a friend whose family member worked in a Cash and Carry and her family got chocolate in bulk. She would often bring extra chocolate for us.

I like most of Cadburys even though the taste has changed. I don't like lindor (don't know what the fuss is about it). I went through a phase were I liked Galaxy bars but did not like Minstrels. I did like Cadburys turkish delight but again have gone off that.

I like Bueno but not the Kinder bars. Some chocolate just tastes like you are eating sugar. The only chocolate I hated was the orange and strawberry filled ones (the soft filling).

When I have chocolate now I like it to taste of chocolate, not just a bar of sugar. I do like dark chocolate. I like chocolate covered dates and chocolate covered hazelnuts or with almonds or peanuts. I find I have become fussy when it comes to chocolate now then when I was a child. I do like to have chocolate with coffee or warm milk.

Sounds like I eat a lot of chocolate but I don't! I go days without eating chocolate and sugary stuff and when I do it has to be worth it.
              How much chocolate do you have exactly? Lol 🤫

I lurve chocolate covered raisins 😍

Comment

Sorry can't stand chocolate ice cream me milkshakes and cake but lurve chocolate bars

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid-Bin-Walid View Post

I don't hate creme egg but I do find it too sweet for me. Especially the insides.
                  Yeh, it's rare to come across people that love it

Me and my siblings are all the same when it comes to creme egg

I know I sound like a total Titanic, I can wipe out a whole box

Disgraceful I know but do I even look bovvad

For the record, I have only done this once and when I was young, now I'm too old for that lifestyle
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Which one did you have

Have you tried boost ice cream, it's ok with caramel bits

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Sorry can't stand chocolate ice cream me milkshakes and cake but lurve chocolate bars
                      I love chocolate cakes

​​​​​​With EXTRA double cream

Lmso

Comment

I love chocolate cakes

​​​​​​With EXTRA double cream

Lmso
                        It was my birthday the other day, my Mrs for me an ertugral cake lol 🤣

She knows I don't like chocolate cake but the colour of the cake was brown, proper put me off initially lol 🤣

Comment

Which one did you have

Have you tried boost ice cream, it's ok with caramel bits
                          Dime
                          oreos
                          choc ices

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

It was my birthday the other day, my Mrs for me an ertugral cake lol 🤣

She knows I don't like chocolate cake but the colour of the cake was brown, proper put me off initially lol 🤣
                            omg that is so funny but sweet of her mash Allah
                            ​​​
                            My spouse better do that, the whole world knows I love cake

i don't celebrate birthdays but it really is an excuse to eat cake

Years ago I used to buy cakes quite alot and take them home, my mum would tell me off for making the sibings fat lmso

last time I got told off for buying Thornton's cupcakes (they were tasty)

I had no regrets

It's not like I was eating it daily

Comment

Dime
                              oreos
                              choc ices
                              Neevr heard of dime unless you mean daim (which was Haram the last time I checked, BUT my sister gave me the orange flav one which is suitable for vegetarians)

As for the others

Been there done dat

Competition going on here in case no one has noticed

Comment

omg that is so funny but sweet of her mash Allah
                                ​​​
                                My spouse better do that, the whole world knows I love cake

i don't celebrate birthdays but it really is an excuse to eat cake

Years ago I used to buy cakes quite alot and take them home, my mum would tell me off for making the sibings fat lmso

last time I got told off for buying Thornton's cupcakes (they were tasty)

I had no regrets

It's not like I was eating it daily
                                Yea was funny,
                                i got good pics of the cake 😋

Was thinking of posting it on the forum but wasn't sure because it's got my name on it,
                                Yea was sweet of her as she knows I lurve ertugral lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X