Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
    Tried something new from Waitrose and it was nice. It's called "chocolate tiffin" and looks a lot like millionaires shortbread but it's definitely different- not sure how to describe it. It has a chocolatey layer on top and a bit of biscuit at the bottom and a few raisins at the bottom and something else at the bottom layer that I don't know how to describe, but it was very nice. I almost posted this in the no sugar thread and then realised it's the wrong thread for this and came here.

I actually really like millionaires shortbread, but I realised that I much prefer it the way my dad makes it. Millionaires shortbread from the supermarket is okay, but they make it too sweet cos they put milk chocolate on top. considering that the bottom layer is a sweet biscuit and the middle layer is a super sweet caramel, milk chocolate on top makes it over sweet- whereas at home we put dark chocolate on top and instead of biscuit, we put gluten free shortcrust because the sweetness of the caramel layer gives enough sweetness and the other layers balance it out so it tastes better that way. That's why I saw millionaires shortbread in waitrose that was gluten free but still didn't buy it.
    If I wasn't a wimp I'd drive to our nearest Waitrose
    its not that far away, probably around 20 mins or less drive
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
      Where are my chocolate lover at
      Yes me dear

I have tried the Terry's chocolate orange malteser version
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Yes me dear

I have tried the Terry's chocolate orange malteser version
        Lol was just excited to see the thread :D

Comment

Lol was just excited to see the thread :D
          Who wouldn't be

Comment

• Been so long since I had nutella

Love it

Comment

Been so long since I had nutella

Love it
              Have you tried the +cocoa one

Comment

Have you tried the +cocoa one
                No ..can u post a pic of it

Comment

No ..can u post a pic of it
                  I am too clumsy taking pics but I'll put a link here instead:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/307153359

I tried the Terry's Choco brownie slice

Comment

I am too clumsy taking pics but I'll put a link here instead:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-G...ucts/307153359

I tried the Terry's Choco brownie slice
                    I don't think we have it here..was it good?

Comment

I don't think we have it here..was it good?
                      It was alright

Nufing great, I thought it would be scrumptious but it was sort of basic

Won't be buying again, got it from Costa
                      It's it available in supermarkets

Comment

• Milky way biscuit:

DISAPPOINTING.

I was eating thinking where is the nougat
                        There is none, it's just a shortcake biscuit, a fraud with deceiving packaging
                        Available at Asda

Comment

• I've been craving toblerone

Comment

I've been craving toblerone
                            Ive seen the toblerone version
                            orange flavoured Chocolate are kicking off this year

Orange everywhere

Toffee crisp orange aswell for the Brits, I saw all these but I'd didn't buy them

Comment

Ive seen the toblerone version
                              orange flavoured Chocolate are kicking off this year

Orange everywhere

Toffee crisp orange aswell for the Brits, I saw all these but I'd didn't buy them
                              I haven't seen it here...I like the classic one..don't want any other flavors in my chocolate šŸ˜‹

Comment

• I had a bit of my kids kinder egg yesterday it actually tasted soo good! (I think I was always put off it thinking it would be like creme egg which is just *vom*)
                                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X