Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

Wasn't it any good?
    It was just expensive so didnt bother buying but the place is cool. And im actually not a fan of m&ms tbh lol.

Comment

• Recently had Dairy Milk will Crunchy inside... Was nice

My is till plain Dairy Milk...

Bar one also and Bounty are high on my list....

Comment

• My mom got this chocolate from Canada called coffee crisp. Is like a wafer with “coffee flavored filling” in between it. I had it today and I still don’t like it.

it’s not that it tastes bad but it’s not the best and if I’m going to waste calories eating a chocolate bar then I want it to be a good one. I should have got kinder ☹️

Comment

• Maybe you should try toffee crisp. Does that still exist? I haven't seen it in a long time. It's got a layer of kinda sweet rice crispies and caramel that's coated in milk chocolate. Not had it in years but back when I did have it, it was nice.

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
          My mom got this chocolate from Canada called coffee crisp. Is like a wafer with “coffee flavored filling” in between it. I had it today and I still don’t like it.

it’s not that it tastes bad but it’s not the best and if I’m going to waste calories eating a chocolate bar then I want it to be a good one. I should have got kinder ☹️
          As this is the chocolate thread, the other day my dad bought a box of mini millionaires shortbreads from the bakery section of a supermarket. They were a box full of these little one inch squares and OMG it was AMAZING!!!! I really shouldn't eat them cos they've got gluten in them but I couldn't resist and had about 3 of them and was just swoooooooning <3 <3 <3 So naughty but nice and I shouldn't have it but it's too irresistible, just woooow.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Salted caramel fudge munchies are niceeeeee

Comment

• ^OMG don't remind me of munchies they are pure addiction. I first bought them thinking the pieces are small so I can have a small sweet square if I wanted without overindulging. What happened? I could never eat less than half a packet in one sitting. Haven't had them since giving up gluten but still love them and remember them fondly.

Originally posted by Eijaz Koor View Post
              Recently had Dairy Milk will Crunchy inside... Was nice

My is till plain Dairy Milk...

Bar one also and Bounty are high on my list....
              Ah yes, I think I tried dairy milk crunchie many years ago and it was nice. They sold it as a big bar though and in those days my hands were really weak so I struggled to break the pieces- I think that's why I haven't bought it since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                ^OMG don't remind me of munchies they are pure addiction. I first bought them thinking the pieces are small so I can have a small sweet square if I wanted without overindulging. What happened? I could never eat less than half a packet in one sitting. Haven't had them since giving up gluten but still love them and remember them fondly.

Ah yes, I think I tried dairy milk crunchie many years ago and it was nice. They sold it as a big bar though and in those days my hands were really weak so I struggled to break the pieces- I think that's why I haven't bought it since then.
                Its new here... They usually test the waters and then most don't end up going into production depending on market reaction I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                  Maybe you should try toffee crisp. Does that still exist? I haven't seen it in a long time. It's got a layer of kinda sweet rice crispies and caramel that's coated in milk chocolate. Not had it in years but back when I did have it, it was nice.

As this is the chocolate thread, the other day my dad bought a box of mini millionaires shortbreads from the bakery section of a supermarket. They were a box full of these little one inch squares and OMG it was AMAZING!!!! I really shouldn't eat them cos they've got gluten in them but I couldn't resist and had about 3 of them and was just swoooooooning <3 <3 <3 So naughty but nice and I shouldn't have it but it's too irresistible, just woooow.
                  I don’t think we have toffee crisp here. My ultimate favorites are Reese and kinder.

I think I have a very unhealthy obsession with chocolate and peanut butter so Reese is heaven to me. Like I don’t know what happens to me when I eat Reese cups I literally start drooling 😂

Comment

• aelmo neelu funny you should mention toffee crisp,
                    Heres the new krispy kreme toffee crisp doughnut lol 🍩😋🍩😋🍩😋
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Simply_Logical; 25-08-21, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• You could try Lindt Excellence, except "Excellence Dark Coconut".
                      https://thehalallife.co.uk/products/lindt/

Comment

• What do you think of the salted chocolate? Some of the chocolate bars I have seen lately have course salt sprinkled on the top, and I think it's pretty good, but can easily go wrong if they put too much.

Comment

• Why do ppl drink cocoa? It's not that nice. Also what is the cocoa before bed thing about?

Comment

• It is very healthy.
                            Please google for health benefits of cocoa.
                            Best is to drink organic cocoa formulas without sugar, maybe with honey and condensed milk.

About drinking before sleep:
                            https://www.runtastic.com/blog/en/th...-sleep-better/

Comment

• When cocoa was first discovered by the British centuries ago- they found it during a raid of a Spanish ship and they didn't know what to do with it (bear in mind Mexicans were using chocolate in their savoury dishes), so eventually it was made into cocoa by mixing it with milk. It caught on and became popular with Quakers, who were tee totallers and liked the idea of having a non alcoholic beverage. After some years and marketing, it began to appeal to kids as well cos it meant they can have a hot drink in the winter months that tastes better than plain milk.

I liked hot chocolate in my teens but now I've lost interest. It requires too much added sugar and sweetness (and cream) to get any enjoyment out of it and that just isn't worth it. Last time we made it in my house was when my nieces came round one afternoon after playing in the snow and they were shivering. It made sense to get them a warm drink to help them feel better and for young kids, you don't want to give them caffeine or that sort of thing either.

Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                              Why do ppl drink cocoa? It's not that nice. Also what is the cocoa before bed thing about?
                              Cocoa before bed is probably because scientifically, warm milk before bed is supposed to help people get to feel calmer and get to sleep. Again, people would probably prefer to drink cocoa rather than plain milk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murid View Post

It is very healthy.
                                Please google for health benefits of cocoa.
                                Best is to drink organic cocoa formulas without sugar, maybe with honey and condensed milk.

About drinking before sleep:
                                https://www.runtastic.com/blog/en/th...-sleep-better/
                                Thank you. I actually do have sleep problems. I tried banana. But sometimes nothing you do will switch the brain off. neelu I decided to try hot chocolate (not cocoa) as you said warm milk makes you sleepy...I did get a nice sleep actually but I bet it'll stop working once I have to go back to early morning starts. That's a cute story about your nieces...these are fond memories they will have iA...and when they grow older, might think of making it just to reminisce about being little and playing in snow.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X