• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    Flawed

Guess what
    I can't believe it
    I GOT the Costa hot chocolate powder Alhamdulillah

I'm not a big fan of hot chocolates but I've tried all of them as far as I know so I HAD to get it

I will give it 6/10

I enjoyed it. I'm glad they're doing it saves money! Lol

Have you tried whittards hot chocolate flavours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I enjoyed it. I'm glad they're doing it saves money! Lol

Have you tried whittards hot chocolate flavours?
      My sister got us some
      again, I'm not feeling it

She is a huge fan, she brought all the flavours include the chai one (I don't like)

the only hot chocolate I was delighted (lol) with was the Starbucks signature one, not sure if they make it that well or if it was that one barista who could
      ​​​​​​
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
        I don't think I've tried peanut MnMs but as a kid I was hooked on Poppets, especially the peanut and raisin ones. I don't know if that's suitable for vegetarians though- never checked the packet back then and haven't had it in years.
        I've tried em back in the days of I didn't know
        it was ok, I prefer the chocolate one, they now have a brownie Mnms

Would have tried it if it was halal, I think I've only had the red boxed poppets before
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Chocolate Dutch shortbread biscuits from waitrose are nice. Crumbly and dipped in choc. Thin though and break easily. I end up eating half the pack in one sitting

Comment

• Finally had the Tony chocolonely bar after I brushed my teeth

​​​​​​The reason why I have delayed buying tony bar because it is always dusty on the shelf, untouched and that's gross.

Saisnbury's have stashed new and fresh stock and it was clean so I bought the red wrapped one.

It tastes like Nestle's Yorkie bar.

Tried the weetabix mini milk chocolate aswell as white. My brother likes the white choc one. It's not as sweet as we might think it will be.

Had a chunk of dairy caramilk, it's ok, not my kinda chocolate but my
            ​​​​​​sister loves it, she likes the cherry one too, that woman has baad taste I tell ya
            I did end up having the cherry and the banoffee bars, not impressed.

Comment

• The mnm brownies looks so gorgeous

I saw a Muslim eating it and told them it's Haram lol checked and it says after google searxh they are not suitable for vegetarians or a halal diet

Sorry I have to be the deliverer of bad news

Comment

• For the M&M fans, Lidl does exact M&M alternative, it's called milk chocolate peanuts by Mister choc company.
                Absolutely delicious

Comment

• How are M&M's not halal?

I'm so confused

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                    How are M&M's not halal?

I'm so confused
                    They contain an ingredient called carmine which is derived from crushed insects and is used for the red colouring but the rest get contaminated too.
                    M&Ms have also said they're not suitable for a halal diet.

Comment

• Originally posted by miss blue View Post

They contain an ingredient called carmine which is derived from crushed insects and is used for the red colouring but the rest get contaminated too.
                      M&Ms have also said they're not suitable for a halal diet.
                      I think it is a blessing in disguise when u think about how unhealthy they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

I think it is a blessing in disguise when u think about how unhealthy they are.
                        They are unhealthy yes but a little bit here and there wouldn't hurt lol. They're a tasty treat

Comment

• not a chocolate but I swear Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek had an amazing dessert yesterday, just thinking about it makes me feel like it, I swear lol 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by miss blue View Post
                            For the M&M fans, Lidl does exact M&M alternative, it's called milk chocolate peanuts by Mister choc company.
                            Absolutely delicious
                            Have you been to m&m World in London? Its a bloody rip off went the other day. :(

Comment

Have you been to m&m World in London? Its a bloody rip off went the other day. :(
                              Nope, M&Ms are haram so I wouldn't bother going there. The alternative of them I found in Lidl contain no animal products.

Comment

Wasn't it any good?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X