Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Those of you who love lotus biscoff will be pleased to know they have a new chocolate bar version and the dipping sticks pot.

    The bar is chunky, looks good, I brought some for my sisters.

    ​​​​​
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • Alhamdulillah I went to Tesco EARLY in the morning- for the second time in my entire life

      Why don't they individually wrap these doughnuts? This is why I went early so I could get one before it gets touched and contaminated

      I have tried the kripsy Kreme mint ring doughnut

      They filled it with so much chocolate, I was impressed, the amount was perfect and I'm not a mint fan but something about it that I liked
      I'm sorry I can't explain, I told my sister and she didn't like it that much

      My intention is to get another one but why is it never available in the boxes

      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

      Comment


      • The dairy milk limited editions, HUGE disappointment

        The brownie one, where is the brownie, I didn't see nufin Just little chunks of candy

        the banoffee pie- *sighs

        And the cherry I have not tried yet, I don't think I will bother, I like eating the fruit cherry but when it's added to other food, they distort the flavour

        Like cherry Bakewell- never liked those, tastes like medicine
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          The dairy milk limited editions, HUGE disappointment

          The brownie one, where is the brownie, I didn't see nufin Just little chunks of candy

          the banoffee pie- *sighs

          And the cherry I have not tried yet, I don't think I will bother, I like eating the fruit cherry but when it's added to other food, they distort the flavour

          Like cherry Bakewell- never liked those, tastes like medicine
          I knew youd mention it 😋.

          Went to tescos brought the new Costa hot chocolate and the cadbury fizzing cherry and ngl both did taste nice. The costa hot chocolate is good glad it is decent quality. Didnt bother trying the other two Cadbury flavours cos the cherry one looked more tempting. Its not a fave though. I think they need to being the original taste back for the wholenut cos that was the old time classic choco my fam would buy if you were upset. It defo was a mood shifter.
          Last edited by Flawed; 01-08-21, 03:01 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

            I knew youd mention it 😋.

            Went to tescos brought the new Costa hot chocolate and the cadbury fizzing cherry and ngl both did taste nice. The costa hot chocolate is good glad it is decent quality. Didnt bother trying the other two Cadbury flavours cos the cherry one looked more tempting. Its not a fave though. I think they need to being the original taste back for the wholenut cos that was the old time classic choco my fam would buy if you were upset. It defo was a mood shifter.
            I went Tesco a couple of days ago but didn't see the Costa hot chocolate

            Thanks for letting me know
            I might try the cherry chocolate then if you liked it, not expecting much from it though

            I know they have changed the taste, it's not as good as it used to be, others have said the same about the way Cadbury tastes now

            It seems they're always finding ways to cheat people
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

            Comment


            • Flawed? Are you saying Whole nut has been discontinued? Or that it's still there but the taste has changed? Does fruit and nut still exist? Just wondering what you meant by they need to "bring back whole nut".

              Yes it's true the taste of cadburys chocolates seems to have changed. I saw a lot of abusive comments on their facebook page saying they taste rubbish now and their page gets ~LOADS of abuse- especially cos they are vegetarian so they admit that it's suitable for a halal diet and that just sent all the gammon into a tailspin.

              Anyway, I noticed their flake doesn't taste as good as it used to so the taste has definitely changed, but I still like wispa, I don't think that's changed except I think they made it smaller but I don't mind that.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

              Comment


              • Originally posted by neelu View Post
                Flawed? Are you saying Whole nut has been discontinued? Or that it's still there but the taste has changed? Does fruit and nut still exist? Just wondering what you meant by they need to "bring back whole nut".

                Yes it's true the taste of cadburys chocolates seems to have changed. I saw a lot of abusive comments on their facebook page saying they taste rubbish now and their page gets ~LOADS of abuse- especially cos they are vegetarian so they admit that it's suitable for a halal diet and that just sent all the gammon into a tailspin.

                Anyway, I noticed their flake doesn't taste as good as it used to so the taste has definitely changed, but I still like wispa, I don't think that's changed except I think they made it smaller but I don't mind that.
                Oh no I was saying sis, the whole nut doesn't taste the same adnnthey need to bring back the original taste back. And you are right Cadbury doesn't taste good anymore it kind of tastes like rubber.

                Lindt, Ferrero rochers and Toblerone taste nice. I brought a Toblerone from bnm and it didn't taste good and I saw the expert day was for thisnyear so was a bit off.

                Comment


                • I used to love peanut m&ms (before I knew they were haram) From time to time I crave them so bad, Currently looking for an alternative!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by miss blue View Post
                    I used to love peanut m&ms (before I knew they were haram) From time to time I crave them so bad, Currently looking for an alternative!
                    Try Sainsbury's chocolate beans for decorating cakes and ice cream topping, I think it's nice, not exactly the same as mnms (close enough) but I thought it was tasty
                    comes in a clear plastic tub
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                    Comment


                    • The Weetabix melts is nice, their version of leave cereal
                      ​​​​​​
                      they also have the white chocolate one
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                      Comment


                      • I just had a look, they contain carmine so it's haram I'm afraid

                        Comment


                        • I've had a look and Lidl, Aldi and Holland and Barrett do m&m alternatives, they have chocolate colourful peanuts which I'm yet to try.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by miss blue View Post
                            I just had a look, they contain carmine so it's haram I'm afraid
                            The one I got didn't have it and it's suitable for vegetarians too, wonder which one you saw

                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                            Comment


                            • Flawed

                              Guess what
                              I can't believe it
                              I GOT the Costa hot chocolate powder Alhamdulillah

                              I'm not a big fan of hot chocolates but I've tried all of them as far as I know so I HAD to get it

                              I will give it 6/10

                              ​​​​​​​


                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                              Comment


                              • I don't think I've tried peanut MnMs but as a kid I was hooked on Poppets, especially the peanut and raisin ones. I don't know if that's suitable for vegetarians though- never checked the packet back then and haven't had it in years.
                                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X