• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Yum
    sounds nice, I've never attempted dauphonoise

we tend to stay away from dishes that are mostly potatoes
    Of course we make aloo bhaji and Bora just not too much

I love curries though, we don't add too much oil or drown it in fat
    Tends to be healthier than the version people criticise

​​​​​​
    Its nice as an occasional treat and as a side dish, dont think its intended as a main dish. I love potatoes like mash, roasties chips etc on the side of something else. But deffo not healthy in a lot of cases. Lol i even like boiled potatoes too. Tbh i dont see a big difference in having potatoes as a side, the way i always have rice with curry. We do the exact same in curry!Not a lot of oil at all and nothing else fatty in it, including lean protein. Its good to know y'all do the same too, i feel like a lot of ppl make it unhealthier(that i know anyway). Curry gets a bad rep, ppl assume its unhealthy when they think of the restaurant/takeout style one. But at home its a little bit of oil, onions, tomatoes, spices and herbs(many of which have a lot of health benefits), and then lean chicken/meat(like not with the fat on) plus veggies usually as a side dish, sometimes in the same dish. So its actually quite healthy
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Thanks to you and aelmo, I have cake on ma mind
      Lool. Thanks to aelmo for showing her cake...its been raining and thundering and my car is missing so didn't end baking a forest cake. 😐😒🤧

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Lool. Thanks to aelmo for showing her cake...its been raining and thundering and my car is missing so didn't end baking a forest cake. 😐😒🤧
        oh no
        hope you find your car soon in sha Allah

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

oh no
          hope you find your car soon in sha Allah
          A family member took it 😠 😡 👿 😤 😾 😠

Comment

• I feel like having biscuits dipped inside tea..yum..

Comment

• I finally tried the chocolate mochi
              when mochi first came out here i wasn't keen on it, the rice doughy bit looked too gooey for my liking

I like it now
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I feel like having biscuits dipped inside tea..yum..
                Had the mint chocolate German biscuit
                I can never remember the name but I don't tend to love mint flavoured biscuits, this was an exception

It was good It was real gud

Comment

• https://meatshopdrop.co.uk/

Assalam u Alaikum I found this site while browsing to see if i could find a halal food list of UK. The prices realy don't seem to bad compared to my local food store. meatshopdrop Worth checking out.

Comment

• I have tried the chocolate mochi

Alhamdullilah it was good
                    ​​​

Comment

I have tried the chocolate mochi

Alhamdullilah it was good
                      ​​​
                      little moons?

Comment

• Melted chocolate is the best

Comment

little moons?
                          Nope, different brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                            Melted chocolate is the best
                            Whoah Someone is getting emotional, get a hold of yourself woman
                            I have to be in the mood for melted choc Therefore, I respectfully disagree, forgive me

​​​​​

Comment

I have to be in the mood for melted choc Therefore, I respectfully disagree, forgive me

​​​​​

Yeh true

Comment

​​​​​

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X