Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol me either
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

what's a cheesecake bar?
      Its their Cheesecake flavour choco bar. They have different flavours in it and its nice.

Comment

lol me either
        Yeh I know
        Just never heard of it that's all

Not saying you have to live in London to know
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Its their Cheesecake flavour choco bar. They have different flavours in it and its nice.
          Thar sounds nice, not heard of that, love cheesecake.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�

Comment

• I've tried the Asda butter biscuit

It's ok, nothing that I'd personally rave about, just a standard chocolate biscuit but a very affordable price compared to its competitor (the original company liech biechen- whatever they are actually called- apologies).

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Tried the galaxy cupcakes

Sighs

For the price expected to be wowed but again, a standard cupcake with alright frosting, the Thornton's cupcakes are much better
              I prefer the cupcakes with fillings

Comment

• I tried one of the nutty ritter sport bars a while ago and its so good(love nuts in choc, is anyone the same)?

I dont know if anyone has the shop 'hotel chocolat' near them(its a shop not a hotel lol despite the name) i love their caramel chocs!If its near u would recommenf. Also they have some cafes too and their salted caramel hot choc is nice. The best hot choc though is if u melt some proper choc in a pan and add some milk and cream and warm it up mmmm. There is a place in London called 'said dal' where their hot chocs are basically melted hot choc(so good). Btw i sometimes go on about London(even though i dont live there) cos my big sis got married and moved there a few years ago.

Btw i made cheesecake 2 days ago and Alhamdulillaah it was really good and SO easy to make(much better than supermarkets one), lol sounds like im blowing my own horn but i am such a harsh critic of my own food and that is according ti fam(haha theyre very blunt too), plus when u make duaa before u make food, it comes out nicer. im sure y'all know how to make cheesecake, but just incase cos flawed mentioned cheesecake the other day too, this was the recipe i followed(u can change the vanilla pod for other vanilla in liquid forms etc). https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/

Good brownie recipe too cos they use milk choc for once lol dunno about y'all but i really dont like dark choc(also a good blondie recipe - just add double the vanilla, swap the ratios of brown and white sugar and use white choc instead of milk plus nuts if u like nuts) https://www.justsotasty.com/milk-chocolate-brownies

ive bought the ben&jerrys birthday cake ice cream, has anyone had it and is it any good? Not tried it yet.

Pls share good dessert recipes. does anyone like gajar ka halwa? i found a simple recipe for tht too n tastes v nice Alhamdulillaah(i feel like desserts/baking is harder to mess up than main foods)

Comment

• Cream cake, I like the Ben n Jerry's birthday cake, it might be too sweet for some. I don't have the whole tub.

I've tried hotel Chocolat several times, it's nothing special and expensive for what it actually is, a dairy milk bar is more satisfying if you ask me, or might aswell have a box of ferrero instead.

I think that those that really enjoy rich flavours will love hotel Chocolat. It's ok, I just don't love it.

I've had their chocolate latte, it's ok, wouldn't buy it again. I wouldn't mind trying the new flavours they have now. ​​​​​​

Ritter bars are very nice, I've tried most of their flavours, I do enjoy chocolate with hazelnuts. ​​​​
                  I don't eat gajar halwa, I made it once, I'd rather waste my calories on chocolate or cake.

Btw there is another thread for desserts somewhere

Comment

• I like Lindt Nuxor, you can find it in Sainsbury's

It's chocolate with hazelnut

Comment

• Thanks its gotten cold so I haven't been having ice cream so it's still in the fridge (tbh I have ice cream in Winter too). I like the hotel chocolat caramel chocs specifically, I agree that the actual chocolate itself isn't superior lol. I don't like that they put chocolate cream on the top of their hot drinks though (rather than normalwhipped cream). Only limited shops sell Ritter which is a bit annoying. Haha sorry I didn't realise there was a dessert thread somewhere, I'll try to dig it up. Lindt Nuxor looks good, not tried that yet. Anything with nuts is a yes from me. I like the 'Lindt Hazelnut milk choc bar' too

Comment

Thanks its gotten cold so I haven't been having ice cream so it's still in the fridge (tbh I have ice cream in Winter too). I like the hotel chocolat caramel chocs specifically, I agree that the actual chocolate itself isn't superior lol. I don't like that they put chocolate cream on the top of their hot drinks though (rather than normalwhipped cream). Only limited shops sell Ritter which is a bit annoying. Haha sorry I didn't realise there was a dessert thread somewhere, I'll try to dig it up. Lindt Nuxor looks good, not tried that yet. Anything with nuts is a yes from me. I like the 'Lindt Hazelnut milk choc bar' too
                        I agree the lindt hazelnut bar is good
                        I want to try the lindor exotic flavours, mango, pistachio and matcha
                        I haven't had their hot drinks at their shop or anything, I ordered a box of the chocolate latte and drank that

I want to try the Ben and Jerry's rainbow dough

Comment

• not really a choclate but a bar, anyone else mr toms?

Click image for larger version

Name:	81tPxtnBVZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	265.4 KB
ID:	12782817

Comment

• Anyone else a big cheesecake fan
                            I hardly ever get it but on the rare occasions my mum cooks one without gelatin I love it

She made this mars bars rocky road cheesecake that was amazing
                            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              Anyone else a big cheesecake fan
                              I hardly ever get it but on the rare occasions my mum cooks one without gelatin I love it

i love cheesecake. My mum makes a really nice mixed Berry one without Gelatin too and it’s amazing. I really want to make a lotus biscoff & Oreo cheesecake (two separate ones not one with both flavours!) but I never get around to actually making it
                              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                Anyone else a big cheesecake fan

any pics bro?

i like it but really depends on my mood tbf

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X