Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I like the birthday cake flavour, tbh I like all their flavours but it has to have alot going on, like chocolate chunks, dough, and other sweet pieces

I tried a cappuccinos ice cream shake (it's exactly like a frappe)
    Really enjoyed it, it was from a small coffee shop
    Yes, I've tried the Asians one, but not as much as I'd like to, I like it

My sister wanted a coconut ice cream but it's always out of stock
    Yeh i like the pistachio nut Kulfi. Mango is alright too. Cappucino is cream shake hey?? Cool. Coconut ice cream sounds nice. Will try it soon I A.
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Yeh
      it tastes artificial and cheap now

I think Kelly's is ok and McKenzie I think it's called

But the original flavour back in the day doesn't seem to be around
      Even those two brands don't capture that amazing taste I remember. Maybe then there is a flavouring/ ingredient that's since been banned or something because even the expensive vanilla ice cream doesn't do it

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Yeh i like the pistachio nut Kulfi. Mango is alright too. Cappucino is cream shake hey?? Cool. Coconut ice cream sounds nice. Will try it soon I A.
        Yeh, at first when I saw it on their menu I thought hmmm
        but when I tasted it's basically a frappe so a good substitute for bigger brands like Costa and Starbucks

It was cheaper too, I think around £2 something for a small

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

Even those two brands don't capture that amazing taste I remember. Maybe then there is a flavouring/ ingredient that's since been banned or something because even the expensive vanilla ice cream doesn't do it
          I miss the classic vanilla flavour

I've noticed alot of things have changed like it's been watered down and not original anymore, just fake
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            Ever get tired of eating ice cream and are like I want chocolate but still kind of want ice cream. In new Zealand they had this nice ice cream and were like you know what let's make a chocolate
            Click image for larger version  Name:	block-Jellytip-250g.png Views:	10 Size:	243.3 KB ID:	12778882
            Now i've gotta try this..
            Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

• I can't seem to get enough of the milk chocolate butter biscuits from Asda ...has to be the Asda branded ones.
              Maybe I'm just easily impressed but those are some of the best chocolate biscuits I've ever had

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                I can't seem to get enough of the milk chocolate butter biscuits from Asda ...has to be the Asda branded ones.
                Maybe I'm just easily impressed but those are some of the best chocolate biscuits I've ever had
                haven't had those, I'll have a look next time I go
                Me and my sister agree Asda own brand isn't the best

Their condiments are one of the worst, I had the BBQ sauce and it is so tangy it might aswell be brown sauce, which I'm not fond of

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

Now i've gotta try this..
                  Let me know if you find it in the UK because I haven't seen it anywhere

​​​​​You can't get Whittaker's drinks so easily so doubt their ice cream will be available unless you order online

Comment

haven't had those, I'll have a look next time I go
                    Me and my sister agree Asda own brand isn't the best

Their condiments are one of the worst, I had the BBQ sauce and it is so tangy it might aswell be brown sauce, which I'm not fond of

Asda branded products can be a hit n miss.
                    I've tried Asda branded chocolate which was nasty so was pleasantly surprised with the biscuits

Comment

• I know before I said raffaello's ain't all that but I take my word back, forgive me for commiting treason but I think I lurve them more then my first true lurve fererro Roche lol

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul
                        Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

People get carried away
                        there's all sorts of flavours that you can pick from

Most of these companies are questionable though

They most probably are.

What do you think of the Indian/Asian ice creams like Kulfi with pistachio nuts and Mango and other flavors??
                        I like kulfi a lot, I'm a big fan of pistachios

My mrs nephew's wedding they handed out loads of kulfi to everyone, ermmmm I had a few to say the least lol 😆

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

I like kulfi a lot, I'm a big fan of pistachios

My mrs nephew's wedding they handed out loads of kulfi to everyone, ermmmm I had a few to say the least lol 😆
                          We've never attended a wedding where they serve kulfi, just vanilla ice cream with halwa or misthi
                          some serve British desserts

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            I know before I said raffaello's ain't all that but I take my word back, forgive me for commiting treason but I think I lurve them more then my first true lurve fererro Roche lol
                            Told you
                            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

We've never attended a wedding where they serve kulfi, just vanilla ice cream with halwa or misthi
                              some serve British desserts
                              its had pistachio in it i thinkor just the flavour, either way was well nice Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

btw it was a big wedding but they mustve spent a fair bit just on the kulfis lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Told you
                                do you prefer it over ferrero roche?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X