Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

I like every flavor except caramel - strawberry, rasberry, vanilla and choc. Feast is good. Enjoy your ice cream and chocolates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      I thought magnum is Haram?

Haven't had it in a while

Comment

I have't tried Ben and Jerry's. Will try it soon InshaAllah.
        Really, I thought you had that's why you asked
        Their ice creams have alot going in like cookie dough and peanut chocolate cup flavour

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I haven't had walls ice cream for years because it wasn't halal back then

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Really, I thought you had that's why you asked
            Their ice creams have alot going in like cookie dough and peanut chocolate cup flavour

No I hadn't tried Ben and Jerry's. Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I'm not really into cookie dough and peanut chocolate chip flavor. So I'm not missing much am I??

I like my ice cream to be cold and ice creamy if that makes any sense!
            'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Did vanilla ice cream taste better way back when? I can't find any that have the wonderful taste I remember from childhood. They all just taste....sweet.

Comment

I haven't had walls ice cream for years because it wasn't halal back then
                Well i had a mocha frappe today

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                  Did vanilla ice cream taste better way back when? I can't find any that have the wonderful taste I remember from childhood. They all just taste....sweet.
                  I know. Back then Vanilla ice cream tasted magical. Now its not the same. Something must have changed??

Comment

No I hadn't tried Ben and Jerry's. Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I'm not really into cookie dough and peanut chocolate chip flavor. So I'm not missing much am I??

I like my ice cream to be cold and ice creamy if that makes any sense!
                    People get carried away
                    there's all sorts of flavours that you can pick from

Most of these companies are questionable though

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                      Did vanilla ice cream taste better way back when? I can't find any that have the wonderful taste I remember from childhood. They all just taste....sweet.
                      Yeh
                      it tastes artificial and cheap now

I think Kelly's is ok and McKenzie I think it's called

But the original flavour back in the day doesn't seem to be around

Comment

People get carried away
                        there's all sorts of flavours that you can pick from

Most of these companies are questionable though

They most probably are.

What do you think of the Indian/Asian ice creams like Kulfi with pistachio nuts and Mango and other flavors??

Comment

• Ever get tired of eating ice cream and are like I want chocolate but still kind of want ice cream. In new Zealand they had this nice ice cream and were like you know what let's make a chocolate
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	block-Jellytip-250g.png
Views:	58
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	12778882
                          Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• For @vision who was a chocolate snob when I posted milkyway
                            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

They most probably are.

What do you think of the Indian/Asian ice creams like Kulfi with pistachio nuts and Mango and other flavors??
                              I like the birthday cake flavour, tbh I like all their flavours but it has to have alot going on, like chocolate chunks, dough, and other sweet pieces

I tried a cappuccinos ice cream shake (it's exactly like a frappe)
                              Really enjoyed it, it was from a small coffee shop
                              Yes, I've tried the Asians one, but not as much as I'd like to, I like it

My sister wanted a coconut ice cream but it's always out of stock

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                Ever get tired of eating ice cream and are like I want chocolate but still kind of want ice cream. In new Zealand they had this nice ice cream and were like you know what let's make a chocolate
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	block-Jellytip-250g.png Views:	0 Size:	243.3 KB ID:	12778882
                                it looks nice but looks are deceiving so hmm..

I've tried Australian chocolate and they have been a bit of a disappointment, I don't know how much better new Zealand will be

But yes I do feel like that sometimes I want something else but has to be choc and ice-cream

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X