Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I was just pulling your leg cos yes I dont like wispa its not bad but not my type.
    With wispa I sometimes break up with it
    It's on and off depending on how I'm feeling but I have to admit I think I'm over it

I have no idea why I am using this type of metaphor?
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

With wispa I sometimes break up with it
      It's on and off depending on how I'm feeling but I have to admit I think I'm over it

I have no idea why I am using this type of metaphor?
      Lol true. I mean when i was a kid i used to look forward to eating whisper but now itnis like meh.

I dod try those lidl brownies and theyre nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Twirl, Mint Aero, Flake to name but a few! Ferero rocher is too expensive for a pauper like me Toblerone is arite. Oh yeah and i like Yorkie, Cadbury's Dairy MIlk and Whole Nut too.
        Good picks. Whole nut is a nations favourite choco bar.

Comment

I knew dairy milk was nations favourite but didn't know it was whole nut

It's a good one though
          ​
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Thanks. There is even a fruit whole nut from Cadburys, but im not too keen on that.

I think fruit and chocolate is a bad combination
            'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

I knew dairy milk was nations favourite but didn't know it was whole nut

It's a good one though
              ​
              Have you tried chocolate ice creams, like Mars, Snickers and Bounty ice creams??

I'm partial to a Mars ice cream. Just beautiful

Comment

Have you tried chocolate ice creams, like Mars, Snickers and Bounty ice creams??

yep
                I prefer the ice cream over the chocolate bars

Don't like Snickers and Mars but ice cream is nice

Comment

Oh yes. My fave is magnum. I do like Mars though and my nephew loves it! But yeh I prefer the Mars ice cream to the actual chocolate bar!

Comment

yep
                    I prefer the ice cream over the chocolate bars

Don't like Snickers and Mars but ice cream is nice

Ice cream beats chocolate any day. Best to indulge in ice cream with your feet up watching whats on the box. What ice cream do you like?

Have you tried Ben and Jerry's?

Comment

Oh yes. My fave is magnum. I do like Mars though and my nephew loves it! But yeh I prefer the Mars ice cream to the actual chocolate bar!
                      Mint Magnum is good. I think Cornetto has been taken over by Magnum ice cream in the popularity stakes!

What flavors ice cream do you like? I love Vanilla and rasberry.

Comment

Mint Magnum is good. I think Cornetto has been taken over by Magnum ice cream in the popularity stakes!

What flavors ice cream do you like? I love Vanilla and rasberry.
                        I like bubblegum, mint, strawberry, raspberry and caramel, I think I prolly like all ice cream flavours lol.

Cornetto is nice. Feast is OK too.

Comment

Ice cream beats chocolate any day. Best to indulge in ice cream with your feet up watching whats on the box. What ice cream do you like?

Have you tried Ben and Jerry's?
                          Yep I have tried most of Ben and Jerry's, I don't think I can choose a favourite though
                          that's too hard lmso

Comment

• I thought magnum is Haram?

Haven't had it in a while

Comment

I like bubblegum, mint, strawberry, raspberry and caramel, I think I prolly like all ice cream flavours lol.

Cornetto is nice. Feast is OK too.
                              I like every flavor except caramel - strawberry, rasberry, vanilla and choc. Feast is good. Enjoy your ice cream and chocolates.

Comment

Yep I have tried most of Ben and Jerry's, I don't think I can choose a favourite though
                                that's too hard lmso
                                I have't tried Ben and Jerry's. Will try it soon InshaAllah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X