1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
    1 to 1 1/2 cup Nutella
    1 cup chopped pecans
    1/2 cup almonds chopped
    1 cup icing sugar
    1 cup coconut
    1 cup rice crispies
    2 tbs cocoa
    mix all ingredients together if it doesn’t bind together add more Nutella. Make small balls and freeze till firm and roll in melted chocolate

Rafaello biscuits:

250g butter & 1/2 cup icing sugar beat well tell fluffy and pale

add In 1/2 cup oil and beat for three mins

add in 1/2 cups pecans, 1/2 cup almonds, 1/2 cup pistachios

(Roast in oven for fifteen mins then chop and add)

1/2 cup cornflour and mix well with spatula then add enough flour to make a soft dough

make round balls and bake at 170 until light brown then coat in chocolate and coconut

if you try it let me know how it came out!
    I will let you know In Sha Allaah. Thanks for the recipes. :-)

​​​​

Comment

• I don't remember the last time I had chocolate tbh

Comment

• My coworker got me these today

Click image for larger version  Name:	B60D3C76-C32F-42BE-A1A0-75B5223DE837.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	152.2 KB ID:	12775962

I find these of to be very rich but duh I’m still gonna eat them. Although yesterday my one coworker said I gained weight and I’m not gonna lie, I did not take that well. I think she meant it in a good way because she said that I should gain a couple more kilos but smh.

Really don’t say ANYTHING about anyone’s weight. Whether I loose or gain I don’t want to hear any comments because it can be triggering. Very coincidentally I joined the gym yesterday (not because of what she said, I was going to anyway) but as I was signing the papers that’s all I could think about.

I’m still gonna eat these though.
        Last edited by aelmo; 31-05-21, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• I've tried out some new gluten free chocolates from the Tesco Free From section.

Tesco free from swirly chocolate wafers are LOVELY. I really enjoyed them and hope I don't become addicted. It's a bit like a gluten free Time Out (time out still exists right?). Intend to buy it again once this packet runs out.

Tesco free from choc and crispie bar was not bad, but not as good as the wafers. I noticed that this bar is 30g so almost a third bigger than the wafer but contains the same amount of sugar (around 11g). I wondered if this would dilute the sweetness but oddly enough, this bar is sweeter because it contains another sweetener called Inulin. This gives it a sweetness that's slightly different from the sweetness of sugar- not in a bad way, just different. Not sure whether I'd buy it again though because I prefer the wafers.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• yep, time out still exists. These two men were asking each other that in sainsburys and it made me so happy to break in and tell them I saw it in the next isle. Hope they enjoyed their time out.

Comment

• Thanks. I haven't been inside a supermarket for at least 3 years so I forget some things, though occasionally do look up certain groceries online to check that they stick stock the things I like.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• m'n'ms halal or not?

Red one still has the beetle stuff ?
                Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

• Terry's chocolate orange is good. Plus Jaffa cakes. love jaffa cakes
                  'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                    m'n'ms halal or not?

There is a difference of opinion in the madhaaib over this. The Maalikis deem it permissible. Other scholars state that if something impure is changed into something pure so much so that is no longer distinguishable to the original substance then it becomes pure so they too would allow m&ms
                    Last edited by Layla_; 06-06-21, 03:11 PM.
                    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                      m'n'ms halal or not?

I stopped eating mnms a long time ago, many years back and I tell everyone it's Haram because if the beetle blood they use for the colour
                      the halal version from abroad doesn't match the original

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post
                        Terry's chocolate orange is good. Plus Jaffa cakes. love jaffa cakes
                        Yeh it is
                        they have a variety of flavours the Terry's chocolate box with the crispy version, cornflakes one and more

I'm over Jaffa cakes
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• The lidl version of it is vegetarian now

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
                            The lidl version of it is vegetarian now
                            I went lidl last week but didn't see anything
                            Aldi used to make similar ones (lol what a surprise) but then they stopped, don't know why

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Yeh it is
                              they have a variety of flavours the Terry's chocolate box with the crispy version, cornflakes one and more

I'm over Jaffa cakes
                              Haven't tried the variety of flavours of Terry's chocolate box. Will have to try that. Have you tried it?

Is it good?
                              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Haven't tried the variety of flavours of Terry's chocolate box. Will have to try that. Have you tried it?

Is it good?
                                Alhamdullilah

Yeh, it's nice but won't be getting again as I've tried it a few times before

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X