No announcement yet.

Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried lidls chocolate doughnut, croissant and brownie. Gotta say it was actually good. Kinda impressed by them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      One of my ambition's in life is to try out different varieties of chocolate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CadburyDairyMilk_500x.jpg
Views:	1969
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	12750274
      ​​​​​​
      I do the same with cheese.I buy different kind of cheese regularly.

About chocolate.You like bounty? I made it myself and is very delicious and simple.I can show you how if you want.Very very simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatorian View Post

I do the same with cheese.I buy different kind of cheese regularly.

About chocolate.You like bounty? I made it myself and is very delicious and simple.I can show you how if you want.Very very simple
        That's nice of you. I like bounty but I'm not going to make it because one bite is usually enough otherwise it's too much, I share chocolate with others and I won't be able to finish it all by myself.

I can have more than one creme egg though, but it's not something I do often as creme egg comes around once a year.

I like cheese too, the other day I had a home made burger and I told the person who made it they should have said there wasn't any so I could have brought some. A burger without cheese is not even a burger but they disagreed.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• I made these Ferraro balls and rafaello biscuits for Eid. Erm I know in this thread I kept saying rafaello is the best, but I overdone these biscuits at Iftar time (they were good!) and now I never want to see a rafaello in my life Lool. Let’s hope the Ferraro balls are nice as I couldn’t be bothered to try them out..

Name:	ED164062-5284-482F-B44F-468F842AE964.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	288.7 KB
ID:	12772991
          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Those ferrero balls look lovely. I was once watching an Aussie food programme and one chef made a dessert in his restaurant that was semi inspired by Ferrero rocher but he made the dessert the size of an orange with some sort of pudding or mousse in the middle but surrounded by a crispy shell that was coated in chocolate and I just SWOONED when I saw it. Looked amazing.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
              Those ferrero balls look lovely. I was once watching an Aussie food programme and one chef made a dessert in his restaurant that was semi inspired by Ferrero rocher but he made the dessert the size of an orange with some sort of pudding or mousse in the middle but surrounded by a crispy shell that was coated in chocolate and I just SWOONED when I saw it. Looked amazing.
              That just sounds amazing too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                I made these Ferraro balls and rafaello biscuits for Eid. Erm I know in this thread I kept saying rafaello is the best, but I overdone these biscuits at Iftar time (they were good!) and now I never want to see a rafaello in my life Lool. Let’s hope the Ferraro balls are nice as I couldn’t be bothered to try them out..

which ones came out better?

both looks nice Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek, the white ones remind me of mithai (indian sweets)

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

both looks nice Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek, the white ones remind me of mithai (indian sweets)
                  The ferrero ones came out better lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_
                    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

The ferrero ones came out better lol
                    RACIST loool 😂🤦🤷🙊👀

Comment

• I tried the oreo stick sandwich ice cream bar and gotta say it is actually arite. Has anyone else tried it?

Comment

• I went to this place with these stuffed cookies and my sister and I split 2 to try them and they were great but I feel sick now.

they were huge and stuffed with cream cheese frosting and milk chocolate.

and now I got the bright idea to get bubble tea to wash it down. I said less sugar and it’s still way too much.

Comment

I made these Ferraro balls and rafaello biscuits for Eid. Erm I know in this thread I kept saying rafaello is the best, but I overdone these biscuits at Iftar time (they were good!) and now I never want to see a rafaello in my life Lool. Let’s hope the Ferraro balls are nice as I couldn’t be bothered to try them out..

These look nice, how did you make them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

These look nice, how did you make them?
                            The Ferraro balls or the rafaello biscuits?

Comment

The Ferraro balls or the rafaello biscuits?
                              Both...

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Both...
                                Ferrero balls i made like this:

1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
                                1 to 1 1/2 cup Nutella
                                1 cup chopped pecans
                                1/2 cup almonds chopped
                                1 cup icing sugar
                                1 cup coconut
                                1 cup rice crispies
                                2 tbs cocoa
                                mix all ingredients together if it doesn’t bind together add more Nutella. Make small balls and freeze till firm and roll in melted chocolate

Rafaello biscuits:

250g butter & 1/2 cup icing sugar beat well tell fluffy and pale

add In 1/2 cup oil and beat for three mins

add in 1/2 cups pecans, 1/2 cup almonds, 1/2 cup pistachios

(Roast in oven for fifteen mins then chop and add)

1/2 cup cornflour and mix well with spatula then add enough flour to make a soft dough

make round balls and bake at 170 until light brown then coat in chocolate and coconut

if you try it let me know how it came out!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X