Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	42832B42-29C2-4C69-A062-1B6CD6490F52.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	20.4 KB ID:	12757035Click image for larger version Name:	6FB427FB-7DEF-497F-9A6D-33059C824C0F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	137.4 KB ID:	12757034

I took a pic for this thread lol. You put it in hot milk then it explodes. I don’t know why I took a pic before I mixed it
    Ma sha Allah...That is art

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	42832B42-29C2-4C69-A062-1B6CD6490F52.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	20.4 KB ID:	12757035Click image for larger version Name:	6FB427FB-7DEF-497F-9A6D-33059C824C0F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	137.4 KB ID:	12757034

I took a pic for this thread lol. You put it in hot milk then it explodes. I don’t know why I took a pic before I mixed it

What a stunner

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Ma sha Allah...That is art
        That's what you call beauty
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
          I've discovered that Tesco have a few more types of chocolate in their gluten free range. I think once I run low on the belgian chocolate wafers, I'd like to try one of the other varieties.
          I'm going to try the wafer I just HAVE to in sha Allah but I don't know when I will be going to tesco

Comment

• Originally posted by Muhammed_Abdullah View Post
            Walaykumas salam.

I love KitKat. Best brand for me.
            Ok I will let you have that
            it is sort of true, can't get bored of KitKat with tea

Comment

• Alhamdulliah

I received the mini egg bar LMSO
              It was a joyful moment, my sister brought it for me

Review:

I prefer the actual mini eggs, I had high expectations for this bar, it is nice though but the mini eggs are far better because you get that whole egg whereas the bar only has little small bits of it

For fellow environmentalists (or wannabees like myself), they use sustainable cocoa

Comment

• I had a creme egg today with strawberry milkshake lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                  I had a creme egg today with strawberry milkshake lol

#triggered

I forgot about creme egg because of all the attention on mini eggs

My darling creme egg

Comment

• I know I’m late to the party but I’ve discovered kinder bueno hippos and they are soooo goooood! All the stuff that looks babyish is always the best, Pom Pom bears and now these hippos lool
                    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I know I’m late to the party but I’ve discovered kinder bueno hippos and they are soooo goooood! All the stuff that looks babyish is always the best, Pom Pom bears and now these hippos lool
                      You like them?

Just when I thought you have bad taste in chocolate

Yeh, they are so good, they have a chocolate hippo too
                      Why don't they make bigger versions with nicer packaging aimed at adults

Pompom is ok, I prefer their cheese onion flavour than original one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

You like them?

Just when I thought you have bad taste in chocolate

Yeh, they are so good, they have a chocolate hippo too
                        Why don't they make bigger versions with nicer packaging aimed at adults

Pompom is ok, I prefer their cheese onion flavour than original one
                        Lool nah nah my chocolate taste is the best lol!! They should make them in bigger sizes for sure. They are sooo addictive

Comment

Lool nah nah my chocolate taste is the best lol!! They should make them in bigger sizes for sure. They are sooo addictive
                          I know, it's too small and messy with the little decorations getting everywhere
                          I like them MORE than Bueno lol

Comment

I know, it's too small and messy with the little decorations getting everywhere
                            I like them MORE than Bueno lol
                            SAME! they are actually better than bueno :O

Comment

SAME! they are actually better than bueno :O

Comment

Ahh the beloved bueno unites us!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X