• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

They used to a long time ago, not anymore I'm afraid
    Wonder if I can find it somehow in sha Allah

Comment

Yummy
      i want to try dove, it's american isn't it

I haven't seen it around here

The only american one that's available in most supermarkets is reese butter cup
      Yep it is

Wait what country do you live in??

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

Of course I do!
        I've noticed - seems dull compared to a few years ago but there's a lot going on!

ooh okay! lol defo try it - not the fruit sensations tho (dont like those at all!)
        Oh I haven't come across the fruit sensation one

They do salted caramel aswell
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• [QUOTE=Simply_Logical;n12743

Wonder if I can find it somehow in sha Allah[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you do because I am quite certain you won't

I think they discontinued it
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Islami.mu'mina View Post

Yep it is

Wait what country do you live in??
            UK

Has anyone tried Oreo cereal?

Comment

UK

Has anyone tried Oreo cereal?

No. Have you tried the new orange flavour Cadbury chocolate fingers and giant buttons yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

they do?

didnt know bounty did ice creams where can you get it from?
                I love bounty too! found a recipe online and tried making them! They were yum! I get the ice cream from waitrose, they like £2.50 for a box of 3. A real little treat!

Comment

Oh I haven't come across the fruit sensation one

They do salted caramel aswell
                  Yea, the salted caramel is really good too... I'm yet to try lindor pistachio...

Comment

I love bounty too! found a recipe online and tried making them! They were yum! I get the ice cream from waitrose, they like £2.50 for a box of 3. A real little treat!
                    didnt know you could make it at home, probably wouldnt be as good as the original imo

Comment

• I recently got a chance to taste chocolate made in Korea. Its taste was good but not as strong as Arabian chocolates such as Mars, Sneakers or Galaxy. Galaxy is my favourite brand. It melts in mouth while giving heavenly feeling

Comment

didnt know you could make it at home, probably wouldnt be as good as the original imo
                        Definitely not as good but quite close! and I couldnt get them in the bounty shape so I just made rounds!

Comment

Definitely not as good but quite close! and I couldnt get them in the bounty shape so I just made rounds!
                          its probably because you make round rotis lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Raniyah View Post
                            I recently got a chance to taste chocolate made in Korea. Its taste was good but not as strong as Arabian chocolates such as Mars, Sneakers or Galaxy. Galaxy is my favourite brand. It melts in mouth while giving heavenly feeling
                            Do you have a pic of it by ne chance
                            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

its probably because you make round rotis lol

I meant little round balls of coconut mixture frozen for a few minutes then dunked in chocolate and voila you have homemade bounty! I learnt to make a lot of stuff during lockdown!! I ate a lot during lockdown!!

Comment

Yea, the salted caramel is really good too... I'm yet to try lindor pistachio...
                                I didn't know they have a pistachio one either

Sheesh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X