• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a chunky Kitkat eater myself :)
    Maulana Hafeezud Din
    www.thenoor.tv / SHARI'AH COUNCIL MEMBER
    Birmingham, UK
    DON'T ASK WHO'S A GOOD MUSLIM? BE ONE YOURSELF!
    Teach PEACE! Teach ISLAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      any bounty fans?

i lurveeeeeeee bounty
      Bounty is nice

I liked their ice cream which is better
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Mullah_Din View Post
        I'm a chunky Kitkat eater myself :)
        I like the chunky chocolate, a bit like yorkie
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that certain cadburys products don't taste good anymore? I saw lots of comments on their fb page claiming the taste had changed and i didn't believe it as i still eat twirl and wispa and they taste okay, but recently someone bought us a box of milk tray which I liked when I was younger but this time it wasn't nice. i suspect the flavour has changed.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
            Has anyone noticed that certain cadburys products don't taste good anymore? I saw lots of comments on their fb page claiming the taste had changed and i didn't believe it as i still eat twirl and wispa and they taste okay, but recently someone bought us a box of milk tray which I liked when I was younger but this time it wasn't nice. i suspect the flavour has changed.
            I haven't had milk tray for the last few years

I got bored of it and the turkish delight is a waste of space

Twirl and wisps are still the same I think

I like to try different ones so don't really like buying the same chocolate i have already had in the past

Comment

• Salaams Yasin <3 It's been ages! Hope you're well!!

I'm crazy about Lindor Mango - absolutely divine! Have you tried it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                Salaams Yasin <3 It's been ages! Hope you're well!!

I'm crazy about Lindor Mango - absolutely divine! Have you tried it?
                I don't believe it

I thought you stopped coming on here for good

I'm good Alhamdullilah just old age and hip problems and all that lol

How are you? I hope all is well with you in Sha Allah

I have not tried that or even heard of a mango flavour so now I JUST have to find out and get my hands on it

Good to see you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Bounty is nice

I liked their ice cream which is better
                  they do?

didnt know bounty did ice creams where can you get it from?

Comment

• dove chocolate is so rich

Kinder chocolate is also sooo good and they make varieties

Comment

• kinder eggs and ferraro rocher yummmmm

Comment

I don't believe it

I thought you stopped coming on here for good

I'm good Alhamdullilah just old age and hip problems and all that lol

How are you? I hope all is well with you in Sha Allah

I have not tried that or even heard of a mango flavour so now I JUST have to find out and get my hands on it

Good to see you
                        hehe... I thought I'd never be back but here I am! Cant say for how long tho!
                        Alhamdulillah, I am well... hope you are too!

Yea, you wont find it but at the Lindt stores - the strawberries and cream flavor is refreshing too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

hehe... I thought I'd never be back but here I am! Cant say for how long tho!
                          Alhamdulillah, I am well... hope you are too!

Yea, you wont find it but at the Lindt stores - the strawberries and cream flavor is refreshing too!
                          That's nice you still remember the place and me

There's not much going on here so other members stop using the forum

I tried the strawberry one and didn't really love it, need to get my hands on the mango one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

they do?

didnt know bounty did ice creams where can you get it from?
                            They used to a long time ago, not anymore I'm afraid

Comment

• Originally posted by Islami.mu'mina View Post
                              dove chocolate is so rich

Kinder chocolate is also sooo good and they make varieties
                              Yummy
                              i want to try dove, it's american isn't it

I haven't seen it around here

The only american one that's available in most supermarkets is reese butter cup

Comment

That's nice you still remember the place and me

There's not much going on here so other members stop using the forum

I tried the strawberry one and didn't really love it, need to get my hands on the mango one lol
                                Of course I do!
                                I've noticed - seems dull compared to a few years ago but there's a lot going on!

ooh okay! lol defo try it - not the fruit sensations tho (dont like those at all!)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X