Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home sweet home.

I've tried the hershey's cookies and chocolate biscuit. I liked it a lot.

It's a bit like oreo but oreo doesn't have the chocolatey taste. This one is better. It is covered in white chocolate.

I've tried their peanut chocolate biscuit, that is tasty too.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• I bought chocolate fudge flavored protein powder and I’m really excited to try it 🙂

* I just never eat enough protein I’m not trying to bulk up or anything.

buy I’ve discovered that I despise vanilla. I got vanilla powder because I thought that I can mix it with a lot of things but it’s just disgusting. It’s like drinking medicine. Very yucky.

Comment

• I like white chocolate. Milkybar buttons yum. Craving them right now.

Comment

• But can't have them because trying to eat more healthy

Comment

• Frys Turkish delight is nice too. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I like it

Comment

• Originally posted by Wosits View Post
              Frys Turkish delight is nice too. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I like it
              Haven't tried their version because I don't like turkish delight

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                I bought chocolate fudge flavored protein powder and I’m really excited to try it 🙂

buy I’ve discovered that I despise vanilla. I got vanilla powder because I thought that I can mix it with a lot of things but it’s just disgusting. It’s like drinking medicine. Very yucky.
                Years and years ago my dad got this vanilla weight loss drink, since then I have not been interested in protein drinks

I love protein and I love chicken

I don't mind vanilla but it is sickly in drinks, it is just too overpowering and scent like

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Years and years ago my dad got this vanilla weight loss drink, since then I have not been interested in protein drinks

I love protein and I love chicken

I don't mind vanilla but it is sickly in drinks, it is just too overpowering and scent like

Exactly! It makes me sick.

I always have to make an active effort to eat protein. Now that I started paying more attention I’ve discovered that I don’t like things like beef and lamb. Fish and chicken breast are way better for me, but in general if I ate what I wanted it probably wouldn’t have Any protein in it.

Not that I don’t like it, I just never think to eat it. So fudge brownie protein shakes and protein bars for me 🙂

Comment

I bought chocolate fudge flavored protein powder and I’m really excited to try it 🙂

Real vanilla is truly vonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Real vanilla is truly vonderful.

The only way I can distinguish real vanilla is if I see those brown speckles that come when you get it straight from the vanilla bean but my palette isn't refined enough to notice its taste.

Comment

The only way I can distinguish real vanilla is if I see those brown speckles that come when you get it straight from the vanilla bean but my palette isn't refined enough to notice its taste.
                        The speckles and price will tell you if you have the real deal. The taste and smell is also distinctive and powerful. We (my wife) adds it to Kheer (rice pudding) and it transforms the dish. Once you have had that you would never go to plain.

Comment

Working...
                        X