• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post
    Alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH

Assalamu Alaykom
    Wa alaikum salam

Yh. Alhamdulillah

Also for nice food, when animals often eat raw meat and grass. Alhamdulillah.

Comment

• Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post

Wa alaikum salam

Also for nice food, when animals often eat raw meat and grass. Alhamdulillah.
      Well said ma shaa ALLAH
      ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

They used to do Cadbury Choc Rings

The most delicious biscuits. My sister would buy them and I would eat most because I couldn't stop but she let me.

I don't know why they get rid of delicious stuff like that and the Cadbury chocolate milk cartons. Why.
        Not sure which one that is, I've had the cadbury chocolate tin selection

I remember the chocolate carton, you just add milk, if that's the one you are talking about

It was basically dairy milk in smaller chunks lol but still good

I want cake, REALLY badly

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• I miss my favorite chocolate.

Can't be bothered going to the city center for chocolate..

In sha Allah soon..

Comment

• Was naughty today and had some chocolate and fizzy drink (too much)

Had a caramel chocolate 😋

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Not sure which one that is, I've had the cadbury chocolate tin selection

I remember the chocolate carton, you just add milk, if that's the one you are talking about

It was basically dairy milk in smaller chunks lol but still good

Hope you got your cake

Click image for larger version

Name:	cadburychoc3.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	12713250Click image for larger version

Name:	e6e5524042e14cc709975d5750df6414--cadbury-chocolate-milk.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	12713252

Name:	cadburychocpack.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	12713251
              Attached Files

Comment

Hope you got your cake

I haven't seen any of those

​​​​​​
                Unfortunately, I can't get what I want, so no cake but it's a good thing, otherwise I'd eat it every day

The only reason I have tried different chocolate is thanks to the people who brother it for me

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• I haven't seen that chocolate milk in years

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Have you ever tried making a mug cake? They literally take less than 10 minutes cos you just put the cake ingredients (such as flour, sugar, milk, cocoa powder etc) in a mug, give it a quick stir and then cook it in the microwave for a couple of minutes until it is firm and you've got yourself a mug cake.

I tried a gluten free mug cake recipe once but it didn't go to plan cos I couldn't find two of the ingredients so I varied it a bit and then it came out of the microwave with a different texture. It tasted more like cookie dough than a cake which is something I might try again.
                  The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Hope you got your cake

First I've seen these.

Are they sold in England?

Comment

Hope you got your cake

I remember that drink. It was sooo delicious especially straight out of the fridge. I was in secondary school and used to buy 1 everyday. I think they changed the ingredients a few years later as it did not taste the same. Then it disappeared!

I don't remember seeing those biscuits in the UK though.

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                        I haven't seen that chocolate milk in years

Have you ever tried making a mug cake? They literally take less than 10 minutes cos you just put the cake ingredients (such as flour, sugar, milk, cocoa powder etc) in a mug, give it a quick stir and then cook it in the microwave for a couple of minutes until it is firm and you've got yourself a mug cake.

I tried a gluten free mug cake recipe once but it didn't go to plan cos I couldn't find two of the ingredients so I varied it a bit and then it came out of the microwave with a different texture. It tasted more like cookie dough than a cake which is something I might try again.
                        I haven't tried that but I have seen it

My niece sent me a picture of her making it and so did my sister

i can't believe I missed that dairy milk drink -_-

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                          I haven't seen that chocolate milk in years

Ooh sounds a bit too much like hard work for some of us..

Comment

• Nutella filled rotis anyone?

http://ibb.co/rt3Wft5

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

First I've seen these.

Are they sold in England?
                              They were. All discontinued now tho. Last I had those biscuits was like 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

I remember that drink. It was sooo delicious especially straight out of the fridge. I was in secondary school and used to buy 1 everyday. I think they changed the ingredients a few years later as it did not taste the same. Then it disappeared!

I don't remember seeing those biscuits in the UK though.
                                This one tastes nice as well, ....but american labelling is different from ours and doesnt give as much info, seems ok but be sure to do your own investigations about halal

Name:	41RTLkjEWFL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	12714256

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X