Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Omg. I think its haram :(

people lie. I should do my own research.
    It is haram

Nearly ALL walls ice creams are Haram

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• At least I've learnt a thing or two here. Nice

what else is new

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Real control is about resisting temptation.

My thread should make you STRONGER.

It shouldn't make you weak in the knees.
        haha... not making me weak to my knees im strong headed Alhamdulillah

Comment

• Can we take a moment and appreciate dark chocolate..

Comment

This thread now is difficult to stay away from and very tempting which equals zina. So therefore yasin should be banned for causing fitna amongst the UF healthy clean members. :(
            I've been talking more about chocolate than I eat them

I eat them in my imagination

Must control the desire, don't let junk conquer your mind

LMSO
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Yasin be kind enough to send us all some chocolates

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

haha... not making me weak to my knees im strong headed Alhamdulillah
                Lol yeh just kidding

If I ate chocolate as much as I talk about it, it wouldn't be looking good for me

I don't have it everyday, I'd like to but at my old age I need to watch what I eat

Argh my back

Comment

• There is seriously nothing like good quality chocolate..yumm

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                    Can we take a moment and appreciate dark chocolate..
                    Yes, yes this is what I'm talking about

All we get is hate and hate no one mentions the good aspect of chocolate

Cocoa has some benefits like antioxidants if eaten moderately with low sugar

A good choice for those trying to eat less chocolate

Really sorry I can't multi quote

Comment

At least I've learnt a thing or two here. Nice

what else is new
                      My sister told me about a lolly with chocolate chunks in it

I think it is strawberry flavoured and I want to try it and there is a watermelon one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Yes, yes this is what I'm talking about

All we get is hate and hate no one mentions the good aspect of chocolate

Cocoa has some benefits like antioxidants if eaten moderately with low sugar

A good choice for those trying to eat less chocolate

Really sorry I can't multi quote
                        I couldn't have said it any better myself. Those who hate chocolate haven't had good quality chocolate yet.

Comment

• I tried chocolate which is really very tasty. My friends did it themselves. If anyone is interested, I’ll ask them for a recipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eva Williams View Post
                            I tried chocolate which is really very tasty. My friends did it themselves. If anyone is interested, I’ll ask them for a recipe.
                            Ok thanks. But what do you mean by you tried chocolate?

Comment

• They used to do Cadbury Choc Rings

The most delicious biscuits. My sister would buy them and I would eat most because I couldn't stop but she let me.

I don't know why they get rid of delicious stuff like that and the Cadbury chocolate milk cartons. Why.

Comment

• Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                                They used to do Cadbury Choc Rings

The most delicious biscuits. My sister would buy them and I would eat most because I couldn't stop but she let me.
                                Alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH

Assalamu Alaykom
                                ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X