No announcement yet.

Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone eat bars of chocolate one after the other? If so how many?

Comment

• Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

Even Dairy Box I have not had in years ...pretty sure I have tried Milka at some point, tatstes like those bueno chocolates

I get pretty bad stomach pains from eating chocolate, even a small one, probably why I have gone off them over the years
      Milka the chunky one I like

Your intolerance to dairy aren't you? Probably mixed up with another member

It's a good thing but have you tried Reese's cupcake and KitKat peanut?

I can't remember who I was talking to about those on here

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Daim mint, suitable for vegetarians

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• hey sorry i havent replied yet!been so busy man. How are u yasin? okay so chocciewokkiedoodaaah's wise right.. i love ferero rochers, i lovee nuts in chocolate!i like lindt lindor. Just seen that daim mint ^ how does it taste? i used to love daim before i found out we can't eat it..same with m&m's, but that was many years ago. There are plenty of halal good choccies though, Alhamdulillah. has everyone already mentioned their ultimate fave choc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            hey sorry i havent replied yet!been so busy man. How are u yasin? okay so chocciewokkiedoodaaah's wise right.. i love ferero rochers, i lovee nuts in chocolate!i like lindt lindor. Just seen that daim mint ^ how does it taste? i used to love daim before i found out we can't eat it..same with m&m's, but that was many years ago. There are plenty of halal good choccies though, Alhamdulillah. has everyone already mentioned their ultimate fave choc?
            no problem creamcake

I don't have a favorite yet, there's too many I like

Ruffles is very moreish, it's raspberry flavoured coconut covered in dark chocolate. Very few talk about it, maybe the coconut is a turn off for people.

The daim mint is nice and the mint flavour isn't overwhelming, it's just a touch of it

Comment

• Have you tried chocolate samosas? I did once and it was nice. The inside tasted like nutella but not really sure what it was.

I have seen some online with a chocolate pastry. I don't mean them ones I meant the ones that have the normal samosa pastry but with a chocolate filling.
              Last edited by Mintchocchip; 06-06-20, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
                Have you tried chocolate samosas? I did once and it was nice. The inside tasted like nutella but not really sure what it was.

I have seen some online with a chocolate pastry. I don't mean them ones I meant the ones that have the normal samosa pastry but with a chocolate filling.
                I haven't tried that yet but I want to eat those right now

I first watched it on that show called Delhi belly (old programme) and have thought about making it ever since

The chef prepared a mixture of grated white, milk and dark chocolate and finely chopped hazelnut. Can't remember if there was anything else added to the filling

It's just a problem because no one else seems keen on it except me

If I make it, I'd like to make a few and fry it. Don't want to make it just for me to eat alone
                ​​​​

​​​​​

Comment

• Do you like chocolate flavoured drinks? Back when I was doing my A'levels some of my siblings and I liked the Options chocolate drink. I don't like them anymore as the taste of the sweetners is too strong. My favourite flavours were the Mint, Belgian Choc and the original one. Now they have so many flavours.

Now I see teenagers especially girls into these lattes and salted caramel flavour drinks and wonder how they drink them. I think I am old for that stuff now lol. I can't drink these cold coffee or chocolate drinks. I don't mind milkshakes though.

Comment

• I remembered some other chocolates I used to love. Hearshy's cookies and cream and milky bar. They are both white chocolate but sooooo good.

I remember getting milky bars and always looking to see what picture they put on it because sometimes it would be the cowboy, sometimes his horse etc. I just liked that I had that to look forward to with the deliciousness of the bar.

Comment

Do you like chocolate flavoured drinks? Back when I was doing my A'levels some of my siblings and I liked the Options chocolate drink. I don't like them anymore as the taste of the sweetners is too strong. My favourite flavours were the Mint, Belgian Choc and the original one. Now they have so many flavours.

Now I see teenagers especially girls into these lattes and salted caramel flavour drinks and wonder how they drink them. I think I am old for that stuff now lol. I can't drink these cold coffee or chocolate drinks. I don't mind milkshakes though.
                      njot been too big into hot chocolate but i do like them with milk instead of water, tastes better....

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                        I remembered some other chocolates I used to love. Hearshy's cookies and cream and milky bar. They are both white chocolate but sooooo good.

I remember getting milky bars and always looking to see what picture they put on it because sometimes it would be the cowboy, sometimes his horse etc. I just liked that I had that to look forward to with the deliciousness of the bar.
                        we used to eat milky bar as kids, brings back memories lol

Comment

• Buttons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                            Buttons.
                            gets a bit sickening after a fair few...

Comment

Do you like chocolate flavoured drinks? Back when I was doing my A'levels some of my siblings and I liked the Options chocolate drink. I don't like them anymore as the taste of the sweetners is too strong. My favourite flavours were the Mint, Belgian Choc and the original one. Now they have so many flavours.

it was exciting when they first introduced them but it wasn't anything special.

I tried majority of them then I found out it wasn't suitable for vegetarians.

dunno if they have changed this or not

i don't like most of these hot chocolates but twinning one is quite nice, i have to top it with squirted cream otherwise it's not special enough for me or worth my time

i also add milk like simply-logical

Who has it with water, i mean who would i know they put it in the instructions for some but really isn't nice

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                                I remembered some other chocolates I used to love. Hearshy's cookies and cream and milky bar. They are both white chocolate but sooooo good.

i have had the cookie Hershey and it isn't my type

im really sorry. it's alright but i can live without it

whereas, milky bar?

once in a while, out of the fridge, lubbly jubbly, it has to be the thin one to give it that click when you break it

so DAMN GUD.

ok. i'm exagggertaing but it is tasty

i know the ones you are talking about, for some reason that used to make mor eenjoyable to use, it was like stencilled on the chocolate

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X