• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Chocolate ones. Not a fan of the white ones
    yea same here

Comment

I've had a Winnie the Pooh cake but an ertugrul cake would be nice to make.

Simply logical did your cake have kayi flag and bey written on it?
      yea it did

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

yep

pics or it didn't happen
        ill upload it asap

Comment

• Ya'sin Flawed sajid Mintchocchip aelmo
          Attached Files

Comment

• @simply_logical

That is a cool cake, it's a work of art

BTW is it covered in fondant icing and what is the filling

I don't really like to eat cakes with too much going on and it is worse when they have shimmer and glitter all over the it, puts me off

Galazy eggs are an exception, they are so damn gud
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Lol you're such an addict.
              Get back to me once you tried it

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

@simply_logical

That is a cool cake, it's a work of art

BTW is it covered in fondant icing and what is the filling

I don't really like to eat cakes with too much going on and it is worse when they have shimmer and glitter all over the it, puts me off

Galazy eggs are an exception, they are so damn gud
                Mrs said it's buttercream and strawberry jam filling,
                cake is covered in buttebuttercream,
                fondant is only for decorations

Mrs said that to me whilst I typed it out lol 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Mrs said it's buttercream and strawberry jam filling,
                  cake is covered in buttebuttercream,
                  fondant is only for decorations

Mrs said that to me whilst I typed it out lol 🤣
                  What a star mash Allah

Remember she typed up that jalfrezi years ago lmso

So it's not even chocolate and you still didn't try it?

​​​​​Some buttercreams are nasty because it tastes like you are eating butter alone, I like ganache more and buttercream has to be top notch for me enjjoy

I can be fussy

Fondant is okayish in certain cases, like metoyou cake, I can have a little of it

Angel cake is another favourite but it is so annoying there's hardly any halal ones available

I know I can make it home but I don't want to make effort for fatty food

I'd rather just buy

Comment

What a star mash Allah

Remember she typed up that jalfrezi years ago lmso

So it's not even chocolate and you still didn't try it?

​​​​​Some buttercreams are nasty because it tastes like you are eating butter alone, I like ganache more and buttercream has to be top notch for me enjjoy

I can be fussy

Fondant is okayish in certain cases, like metoyou cake, I can have a little of it

Angel cake is another favourite but it is so annoying there's hardly any halal ones available

I know I can make it home but I don't want to make effort for fatty food

I'd rather just buy
                    Nah I munched it but it initially put me off because it looked like chocolate and I don't like chocolate cakes, milkshakes and ice cream

Yea I remember that, did you ever cook with that jalfrazi recipe?

neelu sorry forgot to mention you

Comment

• Guylian chocolates are nice.

Comment

Nah I munched it but it initially put me off because it looked like chocolate and I don't like chocolate cakes, milkshakes and ice cream

Yea I remember that, did you ever cook with that jalfrazi recipe?

neelu sorry forgot to mention you
                        Unfortunately, I lost her recipe and forgot all about but did make jalfrezi

Comment

• oK I m officially sick of chocolate today :\

Comment

Unfortunately, I lost her recipe and forgot all about but did make jalfrezi
                            wonder if i can try to find the post lol, will be hard though....

Comment

wonder if i can try to find the post lol, will be hard though....
                              Sorry, I feel bad because I remember I was constantly asking you for it

But I still appreciate it so much that Mrs logical took time out to write the recipe especially for me

Now she just needs to send me a birthday cake

Lol

​​​​​​(Joking, I hope you surprise her with a nice cake)

Comment

• Originally posted by sajid View Post
                                oK I m officially sick of chocolate today :\

How much did you binge on lmso

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X