Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolate addicts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

    Chocolate ones. Not a fan of the white ones
    yea same here

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      I've had a Winnie the Pooh cake but an ertugrul cake would be nice to make.


      Simply logical did your cake have kayi flag and bey written on it?
      yea it did

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

        yep

        pics or it didn't happen
        ill upload it asap

        Comment


        • Ya'sin Flawed sajid Mintchocchip aelmo
          Attached Files

          Comment




          • @simply_logical

            That is a cool cake, it's a work of art

            BTW is it covered in fondant icing and what is the filling

            I don't really like to eat cakes with too much going on and it is worse when they have shimmer and glitter all over the it, puts me off

            Galazy eggs are an exception, they are so damn gud
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

              Lol you're such an addict.
              Get back to me once you tried it

              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post


                @simply_logical

                That is a cool cake, it's a work of art

                BTW is it covered in fondant icing and what is the filling

                I don't really like to eat cakes with too much going on and it is worse when they have shimmer and glitter all over the it, puts me off

                Galazy eggs are an exception, they are so damn gud
                Mrs said it's buttercream and strawberry jam filling,
                cake is covered in buttebuttercream,
                fondant is only for decorations

                Mrs said that to me whilst I typed it out lol 🤣

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                  Mrs said it's buttercream and strawberry jam filling,
                  cake is covered in buttebuttercream,
                  fondant is only for decorations

                  Mrs said that to me whilst I typed it out lol 🤣
                  What a star mash Allah

                  Remember she typed up that jalfrezi years ago lmso

                  So it's not even chocolate and you still didn't try it?

                  ​​​​​Some buttercreams are nasty because it tastes like you are eating butter alone, I like ganache more and buttercream has to be top notch for me enjjoy

                  I can be fussy

                  Fondant is okayish in certain cases, like metoyou cake, I can have a little of it

                  Angel cake is another favourite but it is so annoying there's hardly any halal ones available

                  I know I can make it home but I don't want to make effort for fatty food

                  I'd rather just buy

                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                  So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                    What a star mash Allah

                    Remember she typed up that jalfrezi years ago lmso

                    So it's not even chocolate and you still didn't try it?

                    ​​​​​Some buttercreams are nasty because it tastes like you are eating butter alone, I like ganache more and buttercream has to be top notch for me enjjoy

                    I can be fussy

                    Fondant is okayish in certain cases, like metoyou cake, I can have a little of it

                    Angel cake is another favourite but it is so annoying there's hardly any halal ones available

                    I know I can make it home but I don't want to make effort for fatty food

                    I'd rather just buy
                    Nah I munched it but it initially put me off because it looked like chocolate and I don't like chocolate cakes, milkshakes and ice cream

                    Yea I remember that, did you ever cook with that jalfrazi recipe?

                    neelu sorry forgot to mention you

                    Comment


                    • Guylian chocolates are nice.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                        Nah I munched it but it initially put me off because it looked like chocolate and I don't like chocolate cakes, milkshakes and ice cream

                        Yea I remember that, did you ever cook with that jalfrazi recipe?

                        neelu sorry forgot to mention you
                        Unfortunately, I lost her recipe and forgot all about but did make jalfrezi

                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                        Comment


                        • oK I m officially sick of chocolate today :\

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                            Unfortunately, I lost her recipe and forgot all about but did make jalfrezi
                            wonder if i can try to find the post lol, will be hard though....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                              wonder if i can try to find the post lol, will be hard though....
                              Sorry, I feel bad because I remember I was constantly asking you for it

                              But I still appreciate it so much that Mrs logical took time out to write the recipe especially for me

                              Now she just needs to send me a birthday cake

                              Lol

                              ​​​​​​(Joking, I hope you surprise her with a nice cake)


                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sajid View Post
                                oK I m officially sick of chocolate today :\

                                How much did you binge on lmso

                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X