• sajid
    replied
    Can't believe ramadan is close to being over :(

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

جزاك الله خيرا

Thanks for the tips. I'm not too sure about a recipe book. It's a good idea for those who are into that sort of thing.

I just got that from the internet. :-/
    But ma shaa ALLAH you had successfully carried out their recipe.

May ALLAH AL-WAHHAB reward you always for cooking for your Husband and for your son always. Aameen!
    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 15-05-20, 01:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

Give a short description under each and every picture of what you did in that picture in shaa ALLAH. The more user friendly your recipe e- book is will result in the more popular your recipe e-book will be in shaa ALLAH and that will result in an increase amount of sales of your recipe e-book in shaa ALLAH as your recipe e-book gains in popularity.
    جزاك الله خيرا

Thanks for the tips. I'm not too sure about a recipe book. It's a good idea for those who are into that sort of thing.

I just got that from the internet. :-/

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied

Also in shaa ALLAH add photos of the different stages in making your recipes including the end product of your recipe because people want see how you can actually make your recipe in shaa ALLAH.
    Give a short description under each and every picture of what you did in that picture in shaa ALLAH. The more user friendly your recipe e- book is will result in the more popular your recipe e-book will be in shaa ALLAH and that will result in an increase amount of sales of your recipe e-book in shaa ALLAH as your recipe e-book gains in popularity.
    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 15-05-20, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied

You should write down all of your recipes in a e-book in shaa ALLAH and than sell copies of your e-book online in Amazon in shaa ALLAH.
    You could in shaa ALLAH call your book Indefinable's Halaal Recipes for the Modern Homemakers.

Assalamu Alaykom
    Also in shaa ALLAH add photos of the different stages in making your recipes including the end product of your recipe because people want see how you actually make your recipe in shaa ALLAH.

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied

You should write down all of your recipes in a e-book in shaa ALLAH and than sell copies of your e-book online in Amazon in shaa ALLAH.
    You could in shaa ALLAH call your book Indefinable's Halaal Recipes for the Modern Homemakers.

Assalamu Alaykom
    Do not forget to copyright your e-book before you even sell a single copy in shaa ALLAH
    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 15-05-20, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied

I have made energy bars with the same ingredients as mentioned in the site you linked, with honey and oats.

They are convenient and taste good Alhamdulillaah.

Assalamu Alaykom

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Im usually very picky but it was all things that I like so I figured it would be good. Its not something you should eat unless you have an empty stomach though.

Baked sweet potato fries are really good. Much better then regular fries. Or chips as some may call them.
    I find them more filling too, last time I had a small plate of curly sweet potato chips and I couldn't finish them

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

So did I!
    They do look like Gulab Jamun, but taste very different. I've been wanting to make halwa but then haven't, because it's not healthy at all.

Leave a comment:

• cuezed
    replied
    Home made chicken pizza with bbq sauce. Chips. Melon and grapes. Alhamdulillah

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

I initially thought it was gulab jamaan lol

Looks tasty alhamdulillah Allahumma bareek
    So did I!

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    These are really nutritious, delicious and easy to make.
    I initially thought it was gulab jamaan lol

Looks tasty alhamdulillah Allahumma bareek

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

It ended up being like a desert actually. But a healthy desert. Its a baked sweet potato with greek yogurt, bananas, peanut butter, honey and chia seeds. It was really good. It was a small sweet potato too so I wasn't completely stuffed.

Its not that picture worthy (I don't always know how to take good food pics) but here it is.
    Simply_Logical

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4940.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	12700392
    That actually looks tasty alhamdulilah Allahumma bareek

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

Interesting combo, I'm not adventurous with food at all, so I never would have thought of it.
    Seems veryyyyy filling

I've been planning on including more sweet potato as they make me bloat less ....may take inspiration from this lol

(also any and all foods are picture worthy lol)
    Im usually very picky but it was all things that I like so I figured it would be good. Its not something you should eat unless you have an empty stomach though.

Baked sweet potato fries are really good. Much better then regular fries. Or chips as some may call them.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X