Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

جزاك الله خيرا

Thanks for the tips. I'm not too sure about a recipe book. It's a good idea for those who are into that sort of thing.

I just got that from the internet. :-/
    But ma shaa ALLAH you had successfully carried out their recipe.

May ALLAH AL-WAHHAB reward you always for cooking for your Husband and for your son always. Aameen!
    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 15-05-20, 01:21 PM.
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• Can't believe ramadan is close to being over :(

Comment

• Burgers and Chips tonight junk food :\

Comment

• We ordered food for the first time this ramadan. We were so close to going the full month without ordering.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajid View Post
            Burgers and Chips tonight junk food :\
            Alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH for your burger and chips because it is food unhealthy or healthy and they are people in the world who are starving.

Assalamu Alaykom
            Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 17-05-20, 07:34 AM.
            ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

• We had akhni with aloo bukhara.
              This is one of my favourite combination of rice, potatoes, lamb, a few spices and prune.

Alhamdulillah.
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• I need to continue making fruit salads after ramadan so fruit gets eaten and not wasted. (I say that every year).

InshaAllah I will.

Comment

• Had cheese pasta with broccoli 🥦 and watermelon
                  There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                    Had cheese pasta with broccoli 🥦 and watermelon
                    This is one of the first ramadhan where I haven't had watermelon 😭😭😭

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                      Had cheese pasta with broccoli 🥦 and watermelon
                      Alhamdulillah wa ma shaa ALLAH for your chesse pasta with broccoli and watermelon

Assalamu Alaykom

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Finally found watermelon at the grocery store!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                          We ordered food for the first time this ramadan. We were so close to going the full month without ordering.
                          I order food every weekend. Lol. That's my way of making things a bit more interesting and a way to support our local halal restaurants. We look forward to the special treat every weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

I have watermelon almost every iftar

one of my favourite fruits

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

Finally found watermelon at the grocery store!!
                              That's good alhamdulillah 👌

Btw How's the weight lose going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

I have watermelon almost every iftar

one of my favourite fruits
                                Yea I normally have it in ramadhan but this year haven't had it

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X