Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Dumb
      What is dumb is your committing sins by posting rude and insulting vile things. Would please stop it in shaa ALLAH and in shaa ALLAH go back to the old Random that was nice to everyone according to my cousin
      ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

None now. Random put me off making them because of her random off comments :/

So youre using random as an excuse not to make any? Lol 🤔

Comment

This thread is making me so hungry even though I just had rice and hutki for lunch

Especially when Ya'sin mentioned prawns
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            This thread is making me so hungry even though I just had rice and hutki for lunch

Especially when Ya'sin mentioned prawns
            Is it as nice with prawns as Ya'sin says?

Comment

I've never tried it with prawns
              But I think it will taste nice as its prawns
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                I've never tried it with prawns
                But I think it will taste nice as its prawns
                Ahh okay cool

Comment

Gay dumb gay dumb gay dumb gay dumb gay dumb gay gay dumb dumb
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

So youre using random as an excuse not to make any? Lol 🤔
                    Lol. If I do make it her off comments will come to my head and I will feel like puking up.

are you making some? Huh?

Comment

Drama queen much

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Lol. If I do make it her off comments will come to my head and I will feel like puking up.

are you making some? Huh?
                        Lol @ puking up

Naah but I had one earlier cheese baked beans and jerk chicken

Comment

Drama queen much
                          Are you wishing to banned again? Just leave the forum in shaa ALLAH if you can not behave correctly.
                          ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Gay dumb gay dumb gay dumb gay dumb gay dumb gay gay dumb dumb
                            Stop derailing the thread please

Comment

How about u both learn not to be so controlling

and actually use the brain cells you’ve been blessed with

Comment

How about u both learn not to be so controlling

and actually use the brain cells you’ve been blessed with
                                How about you start using your brain cells for once and in shaa ALLAH stop posting your vile perverted jibberish.
                                Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 15-04-20, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X