Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard rumours this week is a big week. Allah knows best
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Apparently there is going to to be a one month lockdown.

Comment

• In S. korea, they tested a vaccine (for corona I think) for a couple of people. They had side effects and some even died.

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienGH

I suppose we shouldn't expect a good vaccine before spring 2021. I don't really believe in what Western BigPharma is doing. I wouldn't give it to my family. I was given to read air purifier reviews and it seems to me that it makes sense to install this at home for additional protection. What has to happen will happen. But something also depends on ourselves. Do you sanitize your home?
          Vaccines are on its way though insyaAllah I'm optimistic there will be one by next year at least.

​​​​​Just normal cleaning.

Comment

• This is wrong 😡

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...umber-54801702
            There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post
              I saw that article earlier.

It is very sad.

Comment

• It seemed like there is no lockdown out there. I remember with the first one the roads used to be so empty and quiet. I guess it is because this lockdown has allowed schools amongst quite a few other places to remain open.

Comment

• Still not sure if schools are going to close with the second Lockdown now underway.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                    That's just silly!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X