X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qiyas View Post
    Apparently, Leicester maybe facing a local lockdown:
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-h...n-air-bridges/

they got one way system for cars on some of the main roads which i cant figure out why? Supposedly for social distancing

some of the main roads which used to be two ways are now one way?

but whats being in car have to do with socially distancing yourself?

Comment

• Very interesting analogy

The weight of a virus is measured at 0.85 attograms or 0.85 x 10-18 grams, or about one millionth of a trillion grams ....

70 billion viruses that will make a person sick attract about 0.0000005 grams. When the total number of cases worldwide was 2 million, the total weight of the rogue viruses that descended the world came to about 1 gram.

The entire Mankind was on its knees with a total of 1 gram of virus !!!
      ​​​​​​
      Present number of cases worldwide is over 10 million which still amounts to a total of around 5 gram of viruses.

Yet the whole world has turned upside down and will never, ever be the same again.
      ​​​​​​​
      🤔

Comment

• How bad is corona in London right now? Specifically tower hamlets? I've been careful all these months to protect mum but I'll have to go to work most likely next week... no longer following news, no idea how bad it is. It's still worse than before lockdown right?
        Last edited by cho09082489; 30-06-20, 05:14 AM. Reason: SPELLLLLLING

Comment

• Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
          How bad is corona in London right now? Specifically tower hamlets? I've been careful all these months to protect mum but I'll have to go to work most likely next week... no longer following news, no idea how bad it is. It's still worse than before lockdown right?
          Yes in terms of infection rates, it's still worse than before lockdown. I suggest that you wear a face shield whenever you leave the house, use hand sanitiser before opening your front door when you return home, get changed and throw your outdoor clothes straight into the washing machine (so that your mum doesn't touch them) or in a wash bowl that contains water and persil (or whatever brand you use). Also clean the face shield if you plan to use it again, or dispose of it and use a new one the next day. If you don't have a face shield then wear a washable mask and either goggles or glasses/sunglasses when outdoors (though in the hot weather, some find it harder to breathe for so long in cloth masks).
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• A new strain of flu virus found with pandemic potential..........guess where?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
              A new strain of flu virus found with pandemic potential..........guess where?
              House of Parliament?
              "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
              (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post

Yes in terms of infection rates, it's still worse than before lockdown. I suggest that you wear a face shield whenever you leave the house, use hand sanitiser before opening your front door when you return home, get changed and throw your outdoor clothes straight into the washing machine (so that your mum doesn't touch them) or in a wash bowl that contains water and persil (or whatever brand you use). Also clean the face shield if you plan to use it again, or dispose of it and use a new one the next day. If you don't have a face shield then wear a washable mask and either goggles or glasses/sunglasses when outdoors (though in the hot weather, some find it harder to breathe for so long in cloth masks).
                Gonna be hard work

My workplace risk assessment says the r rate is 0.95.
                That's nearly 1. Now everyone is saying there'll be a second wave in autumn. And you also have the new pig disease in china.

Comment

• Bradford might be next.

Comment

• Can't believe there's a swine flu 2.0 in China rn.
                    "When you want to cry, laugh.
                    If you're frozen in fear, you can't do anything"

Comment

• Nope not scared, its like the flu

Comment

• Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                        A new strain of flu virus found with pandemic potential..........guess where?
                        China obviously lol

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
                          It is very real. My niece's grandma died of it and my friend's dad died of it. A few of my second cousins are doctors and they and members of their household caught it, suffered from it for several days and have recovered from it.

I think those who deny it just live their lives based on wishful thinking. They don't want the stress of changing their lifestyles so they'd rather believe it is a conspiracy to attack their freedom or way of life (both Muslim and kufaar conspiracy theorists see it that way) as an excuse to carry on with their routines and not take precautions. A wise person said if you think it's not real and is just a conspiracy then I dare you to volunteer as a hospital cleaner.
                          Yes it's real but over rated --- I can speak of Pakistan only, most of the people who died were suffering from some other illness before --- there was no need of any lockdown, even in lockdown, Pakistanis made sure not to follow so called sops --- here we are, nobody discuss this virus anymore here -- even bill gates is bamboozled what happened here!
                          "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                          western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Working...
                          X