Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coronavirus

Asalaamu alaikum

Someone suggested a coronavirus thread so here it is.

Are you lot worried about the virus and are you or have you started to take measures to protect yourself?

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2020/0...navirus-cases/

https://twitter.com/BNODesk

A lot of places seem to be using this for global tracking data.

WHO:

https://twitter.com/WHOEMRO
    Last edited by Qiyas; 01-03-20, 06:51 PM.
    "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
    (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
      Asalaamu alaikum

Someone suggested a coronavirus thread so here it is.

Are you lot worried about the virus and are you or have you started to take measures to protect yourself?
      Not worried really. The only measure I'm taking is increasing in worship and remember to ask for forgiveness more often. These things are just a reality of life and a reminder to myself that the dunya is not worth nothing and it increases me faith.

​Alhamdulilah I love being a Muslim!! What a blessing ❣️❤️

Comment

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1234170314382356481

"With this update, the number of fatalities worldwide has reached 3,000. More than 88,000 confirmed cases, of which 42,417 people have recovered."

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
        (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

"Sindh govt announces closure of public and private schools, colleges and universities till March 13"

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/62...-till-march-13

(surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Family are going shopping tomorrow to bulk buy necessities
            There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

A teenager around where I live got it from her trip back from Italy and who knows her class mates might have gotten it. But they have closed that school down. It's defo a reality check.

The pope had a cold and they thought It could have been the coronavirus
              Last edited by Flawed; 01-03-20, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                The pope had a cold and they thought I could have been the coronavirus
                You mean "it" right...

(surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Originally posted by Qiyas View Post

You mean "it" right...
                  Why do I feel afraid all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                    Family are going shopping tomorrow to bulk buy necessities
                    I was talking to someone and they said they were going to get lots of extra stuff tomorrow too. They also told me to stock up. End if the day how much can you really stock up? Things like milk, eggs, fruit and vegetables only last for a certain time.

I know some people do freeze things like milk and bread but I am not going to be stocking up yet.

I can imagine Pakistanis stocking up though especially on toilet paper, tissues and kitchen paper/towels.

Comment

The nurseries have closed here and we aren’t having any activities that have a lot of kids in the same place at the same time. The kids are also going home early and we have taken a lot of extra precautions to make sure no one gets sick.

There is a hotel under quarantine now but I’m not that worried.

Comment

NASA has released an image showing how pollution has cleared over china
                        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          NASA has released an image showing how pollution has cleared over china
                          Yeah, I saw that, it's quite something; unfortunately it won't last.

(surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

I think that everyone should try and find a copy of the film Contagion from 2011, not to freak out, but to look at how stuff like this happens; what goes on behind the scenes, and the science of it all.

(surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

They’re saying now that the schools will probably be closed here next week.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X