Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your Skincare / Haircare / Beardcare routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

The sugar crush smells awesome.
    i wanna try that one, I've tried the body butter for sugar crush but I am not too keen on it

Body butter is too thick for me, saying that I would like to try the green tea body shop one (lol)
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

i wanna try that one, I've tried the body butter for sugar crush but I am not too keen on it

Body butter is too thick for me, saying that I would like to try the green tea body shop one (lol)
      I like the dr organic range lol but dont ever use them. :chargrined:

Comment

I like the dr organic range lol but dont ever use them. :chargrined:
        Is that from Holland and Barrett?

I try to use things up, otherwise it can get quite old

I put it in the bathroom so everyone can use it,
        any unopened bottles I store elsewhere in a cupboard because the steam in the bathroom can effect the shelf life

​​​
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I have the pink dove soap bar

​​​​​​

Comment

I have the pink dove soap bar

​​​​​​
            That's gonna be my last purchase heehee

Comment

That's gonna be my last purchase heehee
              if it's in stock, I was panicking thinking, quick load you slow website, and I finally made it to check out

Alhamdullilah, my items were still there, phew

I wish you all the best

Comment

I heard if u use shampoo and soap it really helps
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

if it's in stock, I was panicking thinking, quick load you slow website, and I finally made it to check out

Alhamdullilah, my items were still there, phew

I wish you all the best
                  I'm too tired to stand in the online queue and buy it.

but I like that little laugh you did lol. X

Comment

I've tried hair masks and they are quite good, better than conditioners. But it can make your hair greasier faster.
                    For spots (mainly forehead) apparently nizorel shampoo is really good, but any shampoo like the neutragena T-gel (dandruff shampoo) will have the same effect.

Comment

I is all naturelll lool 😂🤦🙈🔥💯🍿👀

Comment

I use honey and turmeric for skincare. I use Careprost eye drops to grow eyelashes. As well as using castor oil for hair growth. I am drinking too much water.

Comment

I dont think youthful people need this. :/

Comment

Nothing can match the results provided by hair transplant surgery. I don't say that other non-surgical methods don't work they do but they are still on the 50-50 chance. You can get hair transplant in Islamabad Pakistan at a very reasonable rate with best facilities. The results will be 100% and you will gain your confidence again.

Comment

well one thing ya'll need to start using, pine tar soap, this stuff is for real, is all im saying!!!

Comment

I use different things all the time. There's just too many products in the world to stick to one.

I switch my hair oils all the time. I have so many open but because I oil after I wash and dry hair, thinner oils make it greasy quicker. I find castor oil doesnt make it as greasy.

Best mask I ever used was this german mint peeling one called 2faced. It belonged to my brother in law so no idea where he got it and it doesnt seem to exist online

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X