Reconsider - Fast food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconsider - Fast food

How many times do you eat unhealthy/fast food in a week/month?
    Processed food such as Mcdonald's, BurgerKing and other fast food restaurants... people need to think twice before letting that toxic food inside their body.
    Come on folks...
    And it is not about Haram meat or so, even if it was Halal... we are talking about the process the food went through. It is just not healthy for your body to digest.
    Keep an eye on what you consume, and see your health improve.

Just a heads-up

I don't

But now that you mention it, I want pizza

welcome back pirate, where did you go cruising  
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I’ve managed to stop eating them. I’d recommend we all stop eating it cause of the many of health hazards involved in the food.
      Learn Arabic for Free Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyiqbV9y3m4

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        I don't

But now that you mention it, I want pizza

welcome back pirate, where did you go cruising ¬¬†
        Salam sister, good to see you again. I've been quite busy with life :) 

Comment

Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
          (...)It is just not healthy for your body to digest. Keep an eye on what you consume, and see your health improve. Just a heads-up
          It is well-known that a balanced diet is key to having a good health

Obviously, fast food is the opposite of that but one shouldn't stop there. It is desirable to reduce unnecessary meat consumption, so prevalent everywhere now, to cultivate frugality in our eating habits and to practice regular voluntary fasts whenever possible, like every Monday and Thursday. It is both physically and spiritually advantageous.

Comment

I will only eat fast food if I’m desperate because there is nothing else. It’s been ages since I’ve had a burger or something fried. I don’t mind the taste but I never crave it, alhamdullillah.

Healthy food All the way!

Comment

Yeah I am glad to see OP back again :) I want to start but energy drinks are so addictive haha
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

This advice should also apply to people who regularly make junk food at home. I've heard there are some families where it's normal to have things like samosas, pakoray and fizzy drinks everyday. That is also junk even though it's home made.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

This is also applies to other things we consume, like the media and news sources.
                  Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Working...
                  X