What supplements do you take? Vitamins, cod liver oil etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
    Simply_Logical it's the bioglan marine collagen. £18. I dont take black seed oil, I have some but I always forgot to take it so gave up, the rest are pills so I keep them together. Most of what I take is directly connected to issues I have/ have had.

I also bought 5htp for insomnia but dont take it because ppl say it leads to nightmares, probably depends on dose.

Trying to be more responsible with my money but I just ain't. I want something I just buy.
    okay ill google it thanks bro jazakAllah khayran

get back onto black seed oil, make it your priority over the other vitamins and supplments and make the other vitamins and supplements work around the black seed oil in sha Allah

you know the sad thing is ive seen on youtube some non muslim youtubers have more passion and beleif in the curing abilities of black seed oil then some of us muslims,
    how sad how far away from the sunnah we've become, bro the sunnah is superior to any and everything in life

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Where do you get your vitamins etc from?
      store o.O

Comment

Originally posted by ten_toes
        Simply_Logical it's the bioglan marine collagen. £18. I dont take black seed oil, I have some but I always forgot to take it so gave up, the rest are pills so I keep them together. Most of what I take is directly connected to issues I have/ have had.

I also bought 5htp for insomnia but dont take it because ppl say it leads to nightmares, probably depends on dose.

Trying to be more responsible with my money but I just ain't. I want something I just buy.
        You still taking marine collagen?

What benefits you noticed? If any that is...

Comment

anyone have zinc?

Comment

I don't take supplements.

But I do take compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              anyone have zinc?
              Yup. Nuts..

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X