• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eggs

Post your egg recipes please

Post your simple easy to make egg recipes here . Go Go Go

Comment

- Whisk one organic free range egg with 4 tablespoons of flour and add enough milk to give it the consistency of single cream
      - Grease a non stick frying or crepe pan with half a teaspoon of ghee then pour a ladle of the egg mixture into a thin layer on a medium hot pan, then when it's no longer runny, flip it over to cook the other side for 10-30 seconds, tip out of the pan on to a serving plate
      - Repeat step 2 to make more crepes

There are LOADS of ways to serve it. The easy way would be with nutella or other chocolate spread/sauce. I've also had crepes with salan such as chicken or alu methi but if you prefer dessert then you can also serve a crepe by stuffing it with a mixture of extra thick double cream that's mixed with some chopped berries and a sprinkle of vanilla sugar.

I love eggs and if I weren't allergic to it, I'd be eating them everyday. Egg recipes are so simple, versatile and delicious.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Deleted.
        Last edited by oshirowanen; 15-11-19, 02:39 PM.

Comment

In a pan of boiling water add vinegar & with a fork swirl the water. Crack the egg in a small cup & place it in the pan.

meanwhile get some seeded bread and spread mashed avocado on top. Add your poached egg & add a sprinkle of black pepper & chilli flakes

Get a muffin slice it in half and grill. add wilted spinach. Add a poached egg & top off with some hollondaise sauce
          Last edited by Layla_; 29-10-19, 05:25 PM.
          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post

Place the cup + egg in the pan?
              Whoops sorry ... I meant crack the egg in a small cup and then pour the egg (from the cup) in the pan

Comment

Deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post

I thought it was some special technique.
                  You can poach eggs in a plastic bag and then tie it up and put it in the pan, have you ever tried that? That is the special technique!

Comment

Add a generous amount of butter to a pan. Add a generous amount of sugar . Add two to three eggs. Stir well and cook. Eat with toast. Yum.

Comment

Finely slice a few green chillies. Add salt to taste. Add two eggs  and stir.

Comment

Originally posted by Wosits View Post
                        Add a generous amount of butter to a pan. Add a generous amount of sugar . Add two to three eggs. Stir well and cook. Eat with toast. Yum.
                        Fais

-_-

Comment

there are so many options with eggs i don't know where to begin.  If you have a waffle iron then mixing a batter with eggs, flour and milk that's similar to a pancake batter can then be used to make waffles; add sugar to the mix if you want sweet waffles or add mashed potato, salt and spices if you want a savoury one.  I don't have a waffle iron so haven't made them myself but look them up if that's what you're into.  Another thing to do with a batter would be to put it into an ebilskiver pan, though that would probably need a raising agent added- to cut a long story short you put a pancake type batter into the pan and then it cooks into egg shaped rounds that are like doughnuts and i think they can be stuffed as well.  I don't have such a pan but seen it on tv and it looks well nice.
                          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

You can make a nice omelette with coriander, pinch of salt, onions, green chillies, mix it all together and cook it on a pan, let it brown on both sides.

Have it with bread on toast or freshly cooked basmati rice. 
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Whip egg whites and sugar together and you can make macaroons. It’s the simplest dessert.¬†

Comment

Working...
                              X