• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beardman
    replied
    Originally posted by AX1300 View Post

Lol.

I was given a steroid cream, I am not sure if it did anything though.

I don't touch it any more.

I was told by my hair dresser just to keep my scalp moisturised, so to use an oil since I don't use conditioner.

So much work!
    Good to hear that. Your hairdresser is a wise person.
    That's not a secret that each person has different skin with different traits: soft or not, oily or dry, allergy tendency, etc. And thus you should plan your routine according to these traits. You should ask your cosmetologist or hairdresser about it. For example, my fellow barber has advised me to which professional hair clippers to get so I could groom my hair these days.

Leave a comment:

• spytek
    replied
    I read somewhere that a man is allowed to dye his hair black if he is planning to go into battle as it will give the impression that he is young and strong which will worry his opponent, otherwise it is not allowed for any other reasons.. I wouldnt worry about hiding grey hair.. see it as a sign of maturity

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Op

How's the white hair?

I'm back to square one again in regard to the dandruff

Itchy hair, my scalp is probably just sensitive and irritated

I wash my hair once a week at least, the hair just falls

​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by julaybeeeb88 View Post
    actually have no clue how i ended up in this thread

lmso.

Leave a comment:

• Julaybeeeb88
    replied
    Actually have no clue how I ended up in this thread 

Leave a comment:

• Julaybeeeb88
    replied
    Judgmenetal superficial hypocrite weirdos cannot be trusted. That’s just me anyway. I read about prophet Muhammad they call him the greatest man to ever live. Hard to argue with that. I like him. 

Leave a comment:

• babadods
    replied
    Is there anyway to stop hair turning white?

I've had a few turn white and was wondering...
    Just accept it silver heads are cool the more you fight it the more you'll stress and it'll just increase lol

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    What about the hair dye 'brown black'?

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    I was told some time ago, that the prophet instructed Abu Quhaafa to color his hair so he would not seem like a weak old man, but one of the younger fighters

and that he told him to avoid black because BLACK hair looks weird, but 99% of people have a brown tint to their hair, very rare do you ever see someone with jet black hair (some native americans and indians and aboriginals)

You ever see someone with a jet black wig or they dye their beard jet black, it looks robotic

And Allah knows best

Leave a comment:

• Kya
    replied
    I love the last quote "But if the black dye is mixed with another colour, so that it is no longer black, there is nothing wrong with it." People should just color it dark brown. can't tell the difference between black vs. brown when it comes to hair. Most people use black henna thinking it is more halal than simply dying hair

I do agree with the person who said, people throw "haram" word around too fast. This is makhru but not haram

I had gray hair problem and I was obsessed with pulling them out. It was therapeutic for me, yes it strange but I liked the "me time' I had. But I knew it was bad. So I got my hair highlighted in cinnamon color :D Now the high light has faded but still there & there is so many variation of colors in my hair that I find looking for gray hair frustrating. So on positive note, I don't pull my hair anymore. Negative note, my hair looks like a mess. thank god not many people see it.
    Last edited by Kya; 27-11-19, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Anyone?
    I don't pluck the ones I get
    i was told to.pluck them but it is quite painful and I have read you should avoid doing this

Rahma made a post about it on previous page

Leave a comment:

• AbuMubarak
    replied
    Welcome to the club

Embrace your reality

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• QasimAttari
    replied
    Is there anyway to stop hair turning white?

I've had a few turn white and was wondering...
    use any oil

Leave a comment:

Working...
X