White hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White hair

Is there anyway to stop hair turning white?

I've had a few turn white and was wondering...

Comment

I have the same problem

I don't pull them out, some people say you should. It's painful doing that and it's not safe from what I have read.

The causes include stress, diet (a lack of nutirents), not enough melanin production which produces colour. Some times it is just part of growing old.
      Stress is a big cause for many of our health issues.

It helps to be in a calm home environment.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Lifestyle changes can help

​​​​​​Or go blonde

*Chuckles

An Asian with blonde hair. Eww. I know women constantly colour their hair. That's a different topic.

Or put menendi on because as far as I am aware black dyes not allowed.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

​​​​​​Or go blonde

*Chuckles

An Asian with blonde hair. Eww. I know women constantly colour their hair. That's a different topic.

Dark brown is

Comment

​​​​​​Or go blonde

*Chuckles

Black henna is haram right?

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

No .. it is not haram.
              The only things that are "haram" are those things which Allah SWT has prohibited in the Qur'an
              ..and that which the Prophet SAW has forbade.

I think we have to be careful here .. it is easy to exaggerate.
              Personally, I prefer NOT to colour my hair .. just keep it tidy
              He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms

Comment

Originally posted by isa_muhammad View Post
                No .. it is not haram.
                It is haram

Comment

Nope

If you have black hair that is greying then it is not allowed to dye it the same colour (black)

That applies to whatever natural colour you have

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong and provide the evidence for that

I don't have the reference

Comment

It is haram
                    What's the proof?

Comment

So there is no way to prevent it turning white in the first place then? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
                        So there is no way to prevent it turning white in the first place then? lol!
                        You can slow it down with lifestyle changes (reduce stress, consume food with zinc and other minerals, nutrients etc)

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking

It is part of age and growing old, some people get it earlier than they should

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

What's the proof?

Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullah reported that Abu Quhaafah was brought on the day of the conquest of Makkah, and his head and beard were white like "thaghaamah" (a plant whose flowers and fruit are white). The Messenger of Allah (Peace & Blessings of Allah be upon Him) said: "Change this with something, but avoid black." (Reported by Muslim, no. 3962).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa...en/answers/476

Comment

Stoic Believer, I was going to post something similar to the post above ^

Comment

You can slow it down with lifestyle changes (reduce stress, consume food with zinc and other minerals, nutrients etc)

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking

It is part of age and growing old, some people get it earlier than they should

Oh okay.

30s.

I am going to start taking black seed oil as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X