No announcement yet.

Clean Eating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found my new favorite clean healthy snack.

Apple slices with peanut butter.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
      I have found my new favorite clean healthy snack.

Apple slices with peanut butter.
      :vomit:

Comment

Apple and peanut butter? N.t sure how that would taste tbf.

What about prawns in prawn sauce? Yum yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

:vomit:
          Uhhh that's a very common snack.

Don't knock it till you try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
            Apple and peanut butter? N.t sure how that would taste tbf.

What about prawns in prawn sauce? Yum yum.
            It's yummy. The sweetness of the apple is balanced by the saltiness of the peanut butter.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Uhhh that's a very common snack.

Don't knock it till you try it.
              nah i think ill pass :o

Comment

Originally posted by Woahthere View Post

Eat your normal diet/amounts but also drink/eat a litre of yoghurt every day. I used to make my own yoghurt in bulk stored them in mason jars in the fridge. You can eat with honey or blend with fruits and its pretty tasty imo.

Yoghurt contains carbs fats and proteins not to mention other nutritional and intestinal benefits.

Consistency is key do this everyday and youll be adding 1000kcal to your diet so you are pretty much gauranteed to gain noticeable amounts of weight within even a month.

If you can now add exercise into the mix it'll be considered spit clean to me
                Thats a pretty simple effective idea thanks.

I love greek yoghurt so I could quite easily add in a large pot (litre is too much for now) of full fat yoghurt each day alongside my usual foods. Could add in toasted oats and nuts with fruits ...okay I am going to try to this InshAllah

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

I'd suggest you get a celiac test. You'd expect to put on weight if you eat too much junk food but the fact that you're losing it suggests either a very fast metabolism or something not quite right in the body. How are you energy wise? Do you feel you' have the nutrients to stay active or do you feel tired and lethargic? If it isn't a fast metabolism then my guess would be either something like parasites/gut worms or celiac disease. If it's the latter, then you'd need to stop eating anything with gluten including all wheat products (bread, pasta, noodles, cakes, biscuits, pastries etc).

I don't know why people assume that parasites don't exist in the west. A couple of generations ago in Europe, children used to be given worming tablets (yes they're not just for pets) but now no one does that and parasites often aren't even tested for.
                  In part it is definitely a fast metabolism, seems to run in the family as most in my family do not gain much weight throughout their lives asides from my mum, but she has a whole host of health problems that have contributed to that.
                  I feel fine energy wise the majority of the time, usually feel more active when I eat less. Of course eating sugary & fried foods makes me very lethargic.
                  I have considered celiac disease but I do not seem to have the symptoms that along with it except from mild ones. I mostly just feel really bloated when eating certain wheat products, wears off quite quickly, only cows milk makes me feel uneasy all day long.

I perhaps need to start eating whole vegetables that are preferably high in fats too, The only vegetables we eat in our house have all the nutritional value cooked out of them and then laden with spices ...which may make for a delicious meal but not that great for my digestion

Comment

I eat so much sugar and fast food but cant stop who else relates

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X